Hong Sung-heon, daughter and Friendly figure ... until taping directly at the athletic meet

Seoul =) = Hong Sung-heon boasted between her daughter and her daughter.On the 5th broadcast KBS 2TV The Living Men, Shim Ha-euns family gathered at Lee Chun-soo Shim Ha-euns house.On this day, Lee Chun-soo prepared a trip abroad to get a national leaders license. Shim Ha-eun packed his bags and Lee Chun-soo asked him to put more food, such as ramen and kim, without clothes.When Shim Ha-eun asked how much food he was taking, Lee Chun-soo said, I did not go on a business trip.Shim Ha-euns mother came to Lee Chun-soo and Shim Ha-euns house to visit the hospital.Shim Ha-euns brother and his wife had a baby that was more than 200 days old. When Shim Ha-euns family gathered, Lee Chun-soo laughed because he could not get into the conversation.Lee Chun-soo seemed to be sitting on a thorn cushion, especially when he was told that his father should help him talk about childcare.Lee Chun-soo is tormented by Nagging when the savior Joo-Eun leaves school; Lee Chun-soo welcomes Joo-Eun, but the mother-in-laws Nagging is not over.Lee Chun-soo joined Nagging, saying that Shim Ha-euns brother, Shim Ha-euns sister-in-law, was against Shim Ha-euns work.Lee Chun-soo said, I did a lot of reflection.Lee Chun-soo and Shim Ha-euns brother were awkward.Lee Chun-soo had to call Shim Ha-euns brother as his brother, and Shim Ha-euns brother had to call Lee Chun-soo as his brother-in-law.Shim Ha-euns mother asked why they did not call each other brother, brother-in-law. They succeeded in calling each other brother, brother-in-law for the first time.Jo Dong-hyuk went to the English language school. Jo Dong-hyuk said, I was worried about what to learn. Before that, I challenged my body, but now I wanted to try to use my head.I have a lot of work to go abroad and meet foreigners, but I was always behind my party. I felt like I was shabby at some point, he said.Jo Dong-hyuk, who has been learning English language for three months, took a test to write a dive. Jo Dong-hyuk showed his skills, but he was a bit embarrassed to say that he was at the elementary level.The English language instructor gave Jo Dong-hyuk a homework assignment to do transcription.Jo Dong-hyuk had been teaching scuba diving for three years, and a familiar face appeared as a scuba diver: the instructor who taught Jo Dong-hyuk the English language.Jo Dong-hyuk said, Faster!Jo Dong-hyuk said, I dont have time to stay still every day. Otherwise, I feel anxious and I feel like Im behind. I keep trying to learn something. That seems to be the driving force of my life.Meanwhile, the Hong Sung-heon Kim Jung-im family went to Busan to play, and they ate fresh seafood while looking at the coast of Busan. Hong Sung-heon showed his friendly appearance by feeding Kimbap directly to his daughter.Hong Sung-heon reportedly taped Hwa-ris ankle, which was injured in an athletic competition.It is said that Hari even played tug-of-war and relay after taping.

Seoul =) = Hong Sung-heon boasted between her daughter and her daughter. On the 5th broadcast KBS 2TV 'The Living Men', Shim Ha-eun's family gathered at Lee Chun-soo Shim Ha-eun's house. On this day, Lee Chun-soo prepared a trip abroad to get a national leader's license. Shim Ha-eun packed his bags and Lee Chun-soo asked him to put more food, such as ramen and kim, without clothes. When Shim Ha-eun asked how much food he was taking, Lee Chun-soo said, "I did not go on a business trip." Shim Ha-eun's mother came to Lee Chun-soo and Shim Ha-eun's house to visit the hospital. Shim Ha-eun's brother and his wife had a baby that was more than 200 days old. When Shim Ha-eun's family gathered, Lee Chun-soo laughed because he could not get into the conversation. Lee Chun-soo seemed to be sitting on a thorn cushion, especially when he was told that his father should help him talk about childcare. Lee Chun-soo is tormented by Nagging when the savior Joo-Eun leaves school; Lee Chun-soo welcomes Joo-Eun, but the mother-in-law's Nagging is not over. Lee Chun-soo joined Nagging, saying that Shim Ha-eun's brother, Shim Ha-eun's sister-in-law, was against Shim Ha-eun's work. Lee Chun-soo said, "I did a lot of reflection." Lee Chun-soo and Shim Ha-eun's brother were awkward. Lee Chun-soo had to call Shim Ha-eun's brother as his brother, and Shim Ha-eun's brother had to call Lee Chun-soo as his brother-in-law. Shim Ha-eun's mother asked why they did not call each other "brother, brother-in-law." They succeeded in calling each other "brother, brother-in-law" for the first time. Jo Dong-hyuk went to the English language school. Jo Dong-hyuk said, "I was worried about what to learn. Before that, I challenged my body, but now I wanted to try to use my head. I have a lot of work to go abroad and meet foreigners, but I was always behind my party. I felt like I was shabby at some point, "he said. Jo Dong-hyuk, who has been learning English language for three months, took a test to write a dive. Jo Dong-hyuk showed his skills, but he was a bit embarrassed to say that he was at the elementary level. The English language instructor gave Jo Dong-hyuk a homework assignment to do transcription. Jo Dong-hyuk had been teaching scuba diving for three years, and a familiar face appeared as a scuba diver: the instructor who taught Jo Dong-hyuk the English language. Jo Dong-hyuk said, "Faster!" Jo Dong-hyuk said, "I don't have time to stay still every day. Otherwise, I feel anxious and I feel like I'm behind. I keep trying to learn something. That seems to be the driving force of my life." Meanwhile, the Hong Sung-heon Kim Jung-im family went to Busan to play, and they ate fresh seafood while looking at the coast of Busan. Hong Sung-heon showed his Friendly appearance by feeding Kimbap directly to his daughter. Hong Sung-heon reportedly taped Hwa-ri's ankle, which was injured in an athletic competition. It is said that Hari even played tug-of-war and relay after taping.