Aaron Jay-Z found dead at Home aged 34

United States of America singer Aaron Jay-Z (Aaron Carter) has died.Aaron Jay-Z was found dead in his home bathroom in California earlier in the day, according to the United States of America media People: Age 34.A local police spokesman said: The body was found before 11am on the day - we are unable to officially identify the deceased.The family will be making an official statement shortly, spokesman Aaron Jay-Z said.Aaron Jay-Z debuted as a singer in 1997 with the release of Crush on You (also known as Crush on You), the prot g of United States of America male group Backstreet Boys member Nick Jay-Z.Aaron Jay-Z has been involved in several privacy controversies, including being arrested by police for smoking cannabis and drinking and driving.He also had a bad relationship with older brother Nick Jay-Z, who said in 2019: Aaron is getting more and more hyperactive.I tried to kill my pregnant wife and my unborn child. On the other hand, Aaron Jay-Z said, Leave me alone. I have not seen my family and Nick has been bothering me all my life.When I was a kid, they tortured me. Everyone knows. The truth is something Im afraid of, he accused Nick Jay-Z.Aaron Jay-Z came out as bisexual in 2017 and was engaged to model Melanie Martin Scorsese in 2020, but reported Melanie Martin Scorsese for domestic violence the same year.Melanie Martin Scorsese gave birth to a son from her relationship with Aaron Jay-Z last November.Aaron Jay-Z announces split from Melanie Martin Scorsese more than a week after she gave birth to son

United States of America singer Aaron Jay-Z (Aaron Carter) has died. Aaron Jay-Z was found dead in his Home bathroom in California earlier in the day, according to the United States of America media People: Age 34. A local police spokesman said: "The body was found before 11am on the day - we are unable to officially identify the deceased. "The family will be making an official statement shortly," spokesman Aaron Jay-Z said. Aaron Jay-Z debuted as a singer in 1997 with the release of "Crush on You" (also known as "Crush on You"), the prot g of United States of America male group Backstreet Boys member Nick Jay-Z. Aaron Jay-Z has been involved in several privacy controversies, including being arrested by police for smoking cannabis and drinking and driving. He also had a bad relationship with older brother Nick Jay-Z, who said in 2019: "Aaron is getting more and more hyperactive. I tried to kill my pregnant wife and my unborn child. "On the other hand, Aaron Jay-Z said," Leave me alone. I have not seen my family and Nick has been bothering me all my life. When I was a kid, they tortured me. Everyone knows. The truth is something I'm afraid of," he accused Nick Jay-Z. Aaron Jay-Z came out as bisexual in 2017 and was engaged to model Melanie Martin Scorsese in 2020, but reported Melanie Martin Scorsese for domestic violence the same year. Melanie Martin Scorsese gave birth to a son from her relationship with Aaron Jay-Z last November. Aaron Jay-Z announces split from Melanie Martin Scorsese more than a week after she gave birth to son