11th English, Mila Yobo Beach resembles "blind date only 200 times" ⁇ Almost Solo Seoul National University Oksun appeared ('I am Solo')

 ⁇  I captured Sight with Beautiful looks like Solo  ⁇  11th English model.On the second day of SBS entertainment, I opened my eyes to the appearance of the 11th English model in Solo  ⁇  (I am Solo  ⁇ ). Defcon said, Is not it Songhai cousin?When the producer asked, Theres a person who looks like me, do you hear a lot of people saying that I look like Milayovo Beach? the producer said, Ive heard a lot of people saying that I look like Milayovo Beach. I did it 150 times and 200 times.Blind date said, It was hard for me to meet once and make a decision. So I wanted to try some self-confidence. I want to feel that.Also, the appearance of Oksun, which always receives Sight, captivated Sight. Oksun, who is a shameful person, graduated from Seoul National University.My skin is a little white, but I do not see the sun. I have been wearing sunglasses since high school, he said. I have three men, but I have been dating for 13 days.SBS Entertainment  ⁇  I Capture Solo  ⁇  Broadcast Screen

⁇ I captured Sight with Beautiful looks like Solo ⁇ 11th English model. On the second day of SBS entertainment, I opened my eyes to the appearance of the 11th English model in Solo ⁇ (I am Solo ⁇ ). Defcon said, "Is not it Songhai cousin?" When the producer asked, "There's a person who looks like me, do you hear a lot of people saying that I look like Milayovo Beach?" the producer said, "I've heard a lot of people saying that I look like Milayovo Beach." I did it 150 times and 200 times. blind date said, "It was hard for me to meet once and make a decision." So I wanted to try some self-confidence. "I want to feel that." Also, the appearance of 'Oksun', which always receives Sight, captivated Sight. "Oksun, who is a shameful person, graduated from Seoul National University. My skin is a little white, but I do not see the sun. "I have been wearing sunglasses since high school," he said. "I have three men, but I have been dating for 13 days." SBS entertainment ⁇ I Capture Solo ⁇ Broadcast Screen