park hee-seok, the late, Easy-going Memorial, "I hate myself so much"

Produce 101 Season 2 park hee-seok Memorialized Easy Han, who died in the Itaewon disaster.Park hee-seok said on 31st, I hate myself for telling you to see that one word you wanted to see before going to Japan. Im sorry and I love you.I feel so well that I can never express myself in a word to all the bereaved families, and I am very sympathetic that my heart is going to be torn. I express my deepest condolences. Produce 101 Easy Han from Season 2 died on the 29th of Itaewon crushing disaster.Easy agency 935 Entertainment said, The precious family of 935 Entertainment, Easy Actor, became a star in the sky and left us.I would like to express my heartfelt condolences to all those who love, care for, and grieve for the bereaved families and easy actors who are deeply saddened by the sudden sad news.  I hope you will warmly see the last path of the easy actor who left us so quickly. Easy Han was filming MBCs new drama Season of the Kkokdu. So, Season of the Kkokdu said on 31st, We have stopped shooting now.Seeing that word before you go.I hate myself for telling you to see me when Im ready.Im sorry and I love you, Jihan.For all the families.I can never put it into words.I feel so well and I feel that my heart is going to be torn.My deepest condolences.

Produce 101 Season 2' park hee-seok Memorialized Easy Han, who died in the Itaewon disaster. park hee-seok said on 31st, "I hate myself for telling you to see that one word you wanted to see before going to Japan. I'm sorry and I love you. I feel so well that I can never express myself in a word to all the bereaved families, and I am very sympathetic that my heart is going to be torn. I express my deepest condolences. " Produce 101' Easy Han from Season 2 died on the 29th of Itaewon crushing disaster. Easy agency 935 Entertainment said, "The precious family of 935 Entertainment, Easy Actor, became a star in the sky and left us. I would like to express my heartfelt condolences to all those who love, care for, and grieve for the bereaved families and Easy Actors who are deeply saddened by the sudden sad news. "" I hope you will warmly see the last path of the Easy Actor who left us so quickly. " Easy Han was filming MBC's new drama "Season of the Kkokdu." So, "Season of the Kkokdu" said on 31st, "We have stopped shooting now. Seeing that word before you go. I hate myself for telling you to see me when I'm ready. I'm sorry and I love you, Jihan. For all the families. I can never put it into words. I feel so well and I feel that my heart is going to be torn. My deepest condolences.