Oh Na-ra' in '22 years of devotion 'Impression received on 49th birthday Gift

Oh Na-ra said, Yes! I ate seaweed soup. Thank you.Oh Na-ra in the photo is celebrated in front of a nice birthday dinner consisting of seaweed soup and side dishes in the morning.In Oh Na-ras appearance, the netizen responded, I just eat rice, I do not think I got the Age, and praised my beauty during Oh Na-ra.On the other hand, Oh Na-ra is in love with actor Kim Do-hoon for 22 years.
Oh Na-ra said, Yes! I ate seaweed soup. Thank you.Oh Na-ra in the photo is celebrated in front of a nice birthday dinner consisting of seaweed soup and side dishes in the morning.In Oh Na-ras appearance, the netizen responded, I just eat rice, I do not think I got the Age, and praised my beauty during Oh Na-ra.On the other hand, Oh Na-ra is in love with actor Kim Do-hoon for 22 years.

Oh Na-ra said, "Yes! I ate seaweed soup. Thank you." Oh Na-ra in the photo is celebrated in front of a nice birthday dinner consisting of seaweed soup and side dishes in the morning. In Oh Na-ra's appearance, the netizen responded, "I just eat rice, I do not think I got the Age," and praised my beauty during Oh Na-ra. On the other hand, Oh Na-ra is in love with Actor Kim Do-hoon for 22 years.