Oh Na-ra, touting her looks grievances, "I'm often told she's naughty" (My Little Old Boy)

Actor Oh Na-ra shows off his candid tongue.On October 23, SBS  ⁇  My Little Old Boy  ⁇  Oh Na-ra scrambled with a special MC, overwhelming the atmosphere with extraordinary high tension from the appearance. ⁇   ⁇  It is so beautiful  ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇  The real thing is better  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  The appearance of the mother avengers such as  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  I came today  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  I showed off the affinity aspect.Oh Na-ra, who is proud of her beauty for a while, confessed that she often heard the words I do not have a lot of things around me because of her young appearance.In fact, Oh Na-ra, who is the same age as Actor Jung Man-sik, said that he had been misunderstood that he was talking to his brother in a way that he called  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  at the shooting site.Oh Na-ra, who has been living alone for 20 years, revealed her cleanliness, saying, Everywhere you can reach the house, there should be a cleaner. Even Seo Jang-hoon, the official clean-up man of My Little Old Boy, was impressed by her love for Cleaner.In addition, Oh Na-ra drew attention by saying that there were other items that Oh Na-ra was obsessed with, which surprised her by not only collecting countless items at home but also saying that she couldnt leave this corner whenever she went to the grocery store.What is Oh Na-ra addicted to?

Actor Oh Na-ra shows off his candid tongue. On October 23, SBS ⁇ My Little Old BoyOh Na-ra scrambled with a special MC, overwhelming the atmosphere with extraordinary high tension from the appearance. ⁇ ⁇ It is so beautiful ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ The real thing is better ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ The appearance of the mother avengers such as ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ I came today ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ I showed off the affinity aspect. Oh Na-ra, who is proud of her beauty for a while, confessed that she often heard the words "I do not have a lot of things around me because of her young appearance." In fact, Oh Na-ra, who is the same age as Actor Jung Man-sik, said that he had been misunderstood that he was talking to his brother in a way that he called " ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ " at the shooting site. Oh Na-ra, who has been living alone for 20 years, revealed her cleanliness, saying, "Everywhere you can reach the house, there should be a Cleaner." Even Seo Jang-hoon, the official clean-up man of My Little Old Boy, was impressed by her Love for Cleaner. In addition, Oh Na-ra drew attention by saying that there were other items that Oh Na-ra was obsessed with, which surprised her by not only collecting countless items at home but also saying that she couldn't leave this corner whenever she went to the grocery store. What is Oh Na-ra addicted to?