"Do you want to be treated like a female Actor?" Park Ho-san, "high-ranking" Oh Na-ra sniper

Call My Agent! Park Ho-san and Oh Na-ra had a fight.TvN Monday drama Call My Agent!(Directed by Baek Seung-ryong, screenwriter Park So-young, Lee Chan, Nam In-young / Nam In-young / hereinafter Yeonmasal ), Oh Na-ra (Oh Na-ra) and Park Ho-san (Park Ho-san)On the day, Oh Na-ra yelled, Why dont you stick to the script? as Park Ho-san pushed her against a wall during the act.I do not think its written in the fingerprints that its passively approaching.Oh Na-ra then told director Drama (played by Park Hyo-jun), Im the daughter of the richest family in Gyeongseong, and this brother is a rickshaw driver. Is it okay for the lower class to behave like this to the upper class? Its vulgar.Park Ho-san said, Some people think youre really upper class. Youre anxious to be treated like a female actor, and shouted, Why have you changed like this? I cant do it. Then Oh Na-ra nervously left the set.Park Ho-san said, Uh, departure from the filming scene. Oh Na-ra refused to shoot. When a person comes up, it changes like that. Oh Na-ra exploded and said, Im XX.Call my agent!

'Call My Agent!' Park Ho-san and Oh Na-ra had a fight. TvN Monday Drama 'Call My Agent! '(Directed by Baek Seung-ryong, screenwriter Park So-young, Lee Chan, Nam In-young / Nam In-young / hereinafter' Yeonmasal '), Oh Na-ra (Oh Na-ra) and Park Ho-san (Park Ho-san) On the day, Oh Na-ra yelled, "Why don't you stick to the script?" as Park Ho-san pushed her against a wall during the act. I do not think it's written in the fingerprints that it's "passively approaching." Oh Na-ra then told director Drama (played by Park Hyo-jun), "I'm the daughter of the richest family in Gyeongseong, and this brother is a rickshaw driver. Is it okay for the lower class to behave like this to the upper class? It's vulgar." Park Ho-san said, "Some people think you're really upper class. You're anxious to be treated like a female Actor," and shouted, "Why have you changed like this? I can't do it." Then Oh Na-ra nervously left the set. Park Ho-san said, "Uh, departure from the filming scene. Oh Na-ra refused to shoot. When a person comes up, it changes like that." Oh Na-ra exploded and said, "I'm XX." 'Call my agent!'