Lee Mi-sook, son-in-law Ahn Jae-wook Affair act on Warning "clearly clear" 'The Empire of Law'

Lee Mi-sook handed Warning to son-in-law Ahn Jae-wook who committed AffairIn the third episode of the JTBC Saturday drama The Empire of Law (played by Oh Ga-gyu and directed by Yoo Hyun-ki), which aired on October 1, he threw a Warning to his son-in-law, Na Geun-woo (played by Lee Mi-sook), who is cheating on him.On this day, Ham Kwang-jeon secretly looked at the deep affection of Na Geun-woo and Hong Nan-hee in the professors office and called Na Geun-woo on the extension phone.Hong Nan-hee told me not to answer the phone, but Na Geun-woo finally picked up the phone and pushed Hong Nan-hee, who was still kissing his neck, knowing that the opponent in the phone was a haemgwangjeon.Ham Kwang-jeon asked, Do you have Alone?So Na Geun-woo shamelessly lied, I have your Alone, and Ham Kwang-jeon said, I have a lesson guide and I will bring it.Why are you so surprised? Is there a reason I should not go? Na Geun-woo said, I can go, but he said he would come.
Lee Mi-sook handed Warning to son-in-law Ahn Jae-wook who committed AffairIn the third episode of the JTBC Saturday drama The Empire of Law (played by Oh Ga-gyu and directed by Yoo Hyun-ki), which aired on October 1, he threw a Warning to his son-in-law, Na Geun-woo (played by Lee Mi-sook), who is cheating on him.On this day, Ham Kwang-jeon secretly looked at the deep affection of Na Geun-woo and Hong Nan-hee in the professors office and called Na Geun-woo on the extension phone.Hong Nan-hee told me not to answer the phone, but Na Geun-woo finally picked up the phone and pushed Hong Nan-hee, who was still kissing his neck, knowing that the opponent in the phone was a haemgwangjeon.Ham Kwang-jeon asked, Do you have Alone?So Na Geun-woo shamelessly lied, I have your Alone, and Ham Kwang-jeon said, I have a lesson guide and I will bring it.Why are you so surprised? Is there a reason I should not go? Na Geun-woo said, I can go, but he said he would come.

Lee Mi-sook handed Warning to son-in-law Ahn Jae-wook who committed Affair

In the third episode of the jtbc Saturday drama "The Empire of Law" (played by Oh Ga-gyu and directed by Yoo Hyun-ki), which aired on October 1, he threw a Warning to his son-in-law, Na Geun-woo (played by Lee Mi-sook), who is cheating on him.

On this day, Ham Kwang-jeon secretly looked at the deep affection of Na Geun-woo and Hong Nan-hee in the professor's office and called Na Geun-woo on the extension phone.

Hong Nan-hee told me not to answer the phone, but Na Geun-woo finally picked up the phone and pushed Hong Nan-hee, who was still kissing his neck, knowing that the opponent in the phone was a haemgwangjeon.

Ham Kwang-jeon asked, "Do you have Alone?" So Na Geun-woo shamelessly lied, "I have your Alone," and Ham Kwang-jeon said, "I have a lesson guide and I will bring it."

"Why are you so surprised? Is there a reason I should not go?" Na Geun-woo said, "I can go, but he said he would come."