'Idaso' Chuu, self-harm Confessions ..Dankokbang 'bullying' controversy

Group Loona Chuuuu left a meaningful post.Recently, Chuuuu said through the fandom platform (Fab): Im sorry I didnt give you any notice about my afternoon schedule participation, so I want to see it.It is a lot, he said. I informed him that I was absent from the Loona concert schedule on the 15th ~ 16th.On the other hand, another member of Idaso said, Did you get a concert announcement? When asked by the fan, We announced it in our 12-person chat room and schedule table. We already knew (the schedule).Fans questioned the part of We 12 people in the message sent by the aftershock.The 12 members who were told by the aftershocks are not all members including Chuuu, but one manager and 11 other members except Chuuu.After the controversy, Chuuuu said, The story seems to flow strangely. I do not necessarily participate in the schedule.It is decided whether to participate or not by notifying the company of the decision. Chuuuu has been under extreme stress.Chuuuu recently appeared on Channel As Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center, saying, Ive just eaten here (neck) to the point of breathing, and just eat it.If youre stressed, he said. I think I just ate and vomited and ate like this.Chuuuus choice was instant happiness under the pressure of doing well, leading to a deterioration in his health and being carried to the emergency room.Oh Eun Young, a psychiatrist, diagnosed it as a kind of self-harm.

group 'Loona' Chuuuu left a meaningful post.

Recently, Chuuuu said through the fandom platform "(Fab)": "I'm sorry I didn't give you any notice about my afternoon schedule participation, so I want to see it. "It is a lot," he said. "I informed him that I was absent from the 'Loona' concert schedule on the 15th ~ 16th.

On the other hand, another member of "Idaso" said, "Did you get a concert announcement?" When asked by the fan, "We announced it in our 12-person chat room and schedule table." "We already knew (the schedule)."

Fans questioned the part of 'We 12 people' in the message sent by the aftershock. The 12 members who were told by the aftershocks are not all members including Chuuu, but one manager and 11 other members except Chuuu.

After the controversy, Chuuuu said, "The story seems to flow strangely." "I do not necessarily participate in the schedule. It is decided whether to participate or not by notifying the company of the decision. "

Chuuuu has been under extreme stress. Chuuuu recently appeared on Channel A's Oh Eun Young's Gold Counseling Center, saying, "I've just eaten here (neck) to the point of breathing, and just eat it. "If you're stressed," he said. "I think I just ate and vomited and ate like this."

Chuuuu's choice was 'instant happiness' under the pressure of doing well, leading to a deterioration in his health and being carried to the emergency room. Oh Eun Young, a psychiatrist, diagnosed it as "a kind of self-harm."