Hassel, I can't stop my heart toward the shimmering..."The driving force behind Flippedped That activity."

This months girl Hassle thanked her fans.On the 9th, Hastle said through the official Instagram of the Loona, Flippedped That Behind 3 (The Mambang) Oh light!!Thank you for loving me so much, I posted a picture with my article Won, Dong, Power .Hassel, in the photo, boasted a colorful beauty with dark makeup. The thin body attracts attention.Meanwhile, the Loona, who has completed her new song activities, will open her debut World Tour Luna the World (LOONA THE WORLD) starting in Los Angeles on August 1.

This month's girl Hassle thanked her fans.

On the 9th, Hastle said through the official Instagram of the Loona, "Flippedped That Behind 3 (The Mambang) Oh light!! Thank you for loving me so much, I posted a picture with my article "Won, Dong, Power ".

Hassel, in the photo, boasted a colorful beauty with dark makeup. The thin body attracts attention.

Meanwhile, the Loona, who has completed her new song activities, will open her debut World Tour "Luna the World (Loona THE WORLD)" starting in Los Angeles on August 1.