Heo Ji-woong, Itaewon True Memorial

Writer and broadcaster Heo Ji-woong has Memorialized Itaewon True victims.Heo Ji-woong said on November 1, Through the SNS, I have been sitting and writing and erasing since dawn to write an article to open Radio, but I have not been able to regain my composure yet, I thought I could find it. He said, In the middle of a world where citizens lose their citizenship without sponsorship. In the flood of No End of Surprises that they have done enough and are not responsible.I feel like all the words that are useful in my mouth and at the end of my hand have disappeared. An earlier Itaewon crushing accident on October 29 resulted in 155 dead and 152 injured (as of 6 a.m. on Nov. 1 at the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters); 30 of the injured were identified as seriously injured.The government has designated a week until Nov. 5 as a national mourning period, urging not only government agencies but also the private sector to refrain from holding various events and festivals.I have been sitting and writing and erasing since dawn to write an article that opens the radio. I thought, What can I write about and what use can I find if I have not recovered my composure yet? In the midst of a world where citizens lose their citizenship without a sponsor. In the flood of No End of Surprises that they have done enough and are not responsible.In my mouth and at the end of my hand, I feel like all the words that are useful are gone. Pascal Kinyar said in his novel Every Morning in the World. Music is just there to say what words can not say.It replaces the opening with The Elegant Ghost, a song written by William Volcom to memorialize his father.

Writer and broadcaster Heo Ji-woong has Memorialized Itaewon True victims. Heo Ji-woong said on November 1, "Through the SNS, I have been sitting and writing and erasing since dawn to write an article to open Radio, but I have not been able to regain my composure yet, I thought I could find it. " He said, "In the middle of a World where citizens lose their citizenship without sponsorship. In the flood of No End of Surprises that they have done enough and are not responsible. I feel like all the words that are useful in my mouth and at the end of my hand have disappeared. " An earlier Itaewon crushing accident on October 29 resulted in 155 dead and 152 injured (as of 6 a.m. on Nov. 1 at the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters); 30 of the injured were identified as seriously injured. The government has designated a week until Nov. 5 as a national mourning period, urging not only government agencies but also the private sector to refrain from holding various events and festivals. I have been sitting and writing and erasing since dawn to write an article that opens the Radio. "I thought," What can I write about and what use can I find if I have not recovered my composure yet? " In the midst of a World where citizens lose their citizenship without a sponsor. In the flood of No End of Surprises that they have done enough and are not responsible. "In my mouth and at the end of my hand, I feel like all the words that are useful are gone." Pascal Kinyar said in his novel "Every Morning in the World." Music is just there to say what words can not say. It replaces the opening with "The Elegant Ghost", a song written by William Volcom to Memorialize his father.