Unknown Comedian Back in Hometown, Komidi in Chungcheong Book

The movie Comeback Home, which is scheduled to open on October 5, is a new film directed by Yeon Woo, who directed The Turtle Runs (2009) and Bloody Youth (2014).It is Komidi that the unknown Comedian returns to his hometown and reunites with Friend, family, and lovers to restore his energy of life.Song Sae-byeok, Ra Mi-ran, Lee Beom-soo and other Komidi masters appear.I wanted to talk about my family and my hometown, Lee said at a media preview on the 15th. Most of the people (people) are leaving their hometowns, and they have their own stories in big cities.There are friends who welcome them when they go down to their hometown, parents, First Love.I wanted to say that I was not doing well because I was doing this now, and that I had help around me. This story is about a man who was in the Cave of Altamira who was still trapped in the Cave of Altamira and then later coming out of the Cave of Altamira, he added, and came out through friends and love and family, such reconciliation and forgiveness.As for the appearance of KBS 2TV <Gag Concert> in the drama, I liked Komidi so much and I was a fan since the first (Gag Concert) and (the abolition of the program) was a shock.I thought I should combine the material called Comedian (to the movie), so the movie started. He said, I think Komidi is the timing of the audience to concentrate on the movie for about two hours and rest with fresh wind.Komidi also seems to be difficult. Is a funny scene, and the various stories of the characters around the momentum were added, and the touching part was also considerable.Actor Song Sae-byeok said, I thought there were many interesting parts when I first saw the script. I focused on God who seemed to be fun from a distance, rather than Komidi feeling, when I looked closer to it.I do not think Komidi is just causing a superficial smile, said actor Ra Mi-ran. The director designed the elements of laughter to be released (in the movie) as if they were passing by and eventually followed the story.I think that the important thing is authenticity and I should focus on how much I understand this situation and become a person (character) sincerely rather than seriously (acting), he added.Actor Lee Beom-soo said, I think that laughter is not one-dimensional and consuming, but the serious situation that is in the situation and the laughing code in the situation are well suited to the story.I was from Chungcheong province and I remembered my grandfather orchard, said Lee Yeon Woo, director of the drama. I started with Chungcheong province when I was home.Song Sae-byeok also said, I thought there were many ambassadors with unique nuances in Chungcheong province. I thought that nuances gave me a lot when shooting.I think that the tone and expression of Chungcheong nuance was fun because it was a difference from other movies.

The movie Comeback home, which is scheduled to open on October 5, is a new film directed by Yeon Woo, who directed The Turtle Runs (2009) and Bloody Youth (2014). It is Komidi that the unknown Comedian returns to his hometown and reunites with Friend, family, and lovers to restore his energy of life. Song Sae-byeok, Ra Mi-ran, Lee Beom-soo and other Komidi masters appear.

"I wanted to talk about my family and my hometown," Lee said at a media preview on the 15th. "Most of the people (people) are leaving their hometowns, and they have their own stories in big cities. There are friends who welcome them when they go down to their hometown, parents, First Love. I wanted to say that I was not doing well because I was doing this now, and that I had help around me. " "This story is about a man who was in the Cave of Altamira who was still trapped in the Cave of Altamira and then later coming out of the Cave of Altamira," he added, "and came out through friends and love and family, such reconciliation and forgiveness."

As for the appearance of KBS 2TV <Gag Concert> in the drama, "I liked Komidi so much and I was a fan since the first (Gag Concert) and (the abolition of the program) was a shock. I thought I should combine the material called Comedian (to the movie), so the movie started. " He said, "I think Komidi is the timing of the audience to concentrate on the movie for about two hours and rest with fresh wind. Komidi also seems to be difficult. "

Is a funny scene, and the various stories of the characters around the momentum were added, and the touching part was also considerable. Actor Song Sae-byeok said, "I thought there were many interesting parts when I first saw the script." "I focused on God who seemed to be fun from a distance, rather than Komidi feeling, when I looked closer to it."

"I do not think Komidi is just causing a superficial smile," said actor Ra Mi-ran. "The director designed the elements of laughter to be released (in the movie) as if they were passing by and eventually followed the story." "I think that the important thing is authenticity and I should focus on how much I understand this situation and become a person (character) sincerely rather than seriously (acting)," he added.

Actor Lee Beom-soo said, "I think that laughter is not one-dimensional and consuming, but the serious situation that is in the situation and the laughing code in the situation are well suited to the story."

"I was from Chungcheong province and I remembered my grandfather orchard," said Lee Yeon Woo, director of the drama. "I started with Chungcheong province when I was home." Song Sae-byeok also said, "I thought there were many ambassadors with unique nuances in Chungcheong province. I thought that nuances gave me a lot when shooting. I think that the tone and expression of Chungcheong nuance was fun because it was a difference from other movies. "