Ong Seong-wu, calm eyes and deadly charm..."Becoming a close 30-something actor."

Seoul = = Netflix movie Seoul National University Operation Ong Seong-wu has lethal charm emanate.Ong Seong-wus picture, which was released in the October issue of Cosmopolitan on the 28th, contains the calm character and deadly charm of Ong Seong-wu.Ong Seong-wu at the filming site showed off his wonderful appearance to make everyone in the scene admire: Do you have to say that if you get praised, you get energy?It is not easy to convey messages to audiences and viewers through changes in facial expressions and emotional expressions, and there is a lot of experience and learning and learning with wonderful seniors, he said.Ong Seong-wu showed his passion for not worrying about the direction of going as an actor even when he was shooting a picture.I have a point of greed, I want to do better, I want to get a better evaluation, he said.He also continued to feel about the Seoul Metropolitan Operation.Everything felt new, the preparation period was long, and there were many chroma key shots to wear CG as it was a huge scale work, and I wanted to do well, and the most difficult thing was how to play the character I was in charge of.It was not easy to express the bright side of Junji without overdoing it, and it is not natural to shout and run around as the youngest of the sun, he said.In addition, Ong-woo added, I carried the script to wear out, and I memorized the ambassador so that my mouth was dry. I did not like my heart. After that, I called Moon Hyun-sung, and when I was afraid of failure, I told him that if I was ashamed of falling, I could not move forward.Ong Seong-wu has grown at a tremendous pace over the past four years, appearing in four dramas and four movies.When asked about the last time, he said modestly, The movie is good, but I am embarrassed, I seem to have changed a little, I have a nervous feeling, I have a lot of eyes to see, I want to fix it, I think I should work harder.I want to be steady, I want to grow up by doing what I want, I want to do my favorite acting, I want to do this I love, I do not just be optimistic, but my mind can have a good influence.Finally, Ong Seong-wu talked about the direction to move on as an actor.The short-term goal is to become a wonderful 30-year-old actor, and there are some iconic seniors who come to mind when you are a wonderful 30-year-old actor, and I want to be an actor who goes my own way like them, he said.Interviews and more photos from Ong Seong-wu can be found in the October issue of Cosmopolitan and on its website.
Seoul = = Netflix movie Seoul National University Operation Ong Seong-wu has lethal charm emanate.Ong Seong-wus picture, which was released in the October issue of Cosmopolitan on the 28th, contains the calm character and deadly charm of Ong Seong-wu.Ong Seong-wu at the filming site showed off his wonderful appearance to make everyone in the scene admire: Do you have to say that if you get praised, you get energy?It is not easy to convey messages to audiences and viewers through changes in facial expressions and emotional expressions, and there is a lot of experience and learning and learning with wonderful seniors, he said.Ong Seong-wu showed his passion for not worrying about the direction of going as an actor even when he was shooting a picture.I have a point of greed, I want to do better, I want to get a better evaluation, he said.He also continued to feel about the Seoul Metropolitan Operation.Everything felt new, the preparation period was long, and there were many chroma key shots to wear CG as it was a huge scale work, and I wanted to do well, and the most difficult thing was how to play the character I was in charge of.It was not easy to express the bright side of Junji without overdoing it, and it is not natural to shout and run around as the youngest of the sun, he said.In addition, Ong-woo added, I carried the script to wear out, and I memorized the ambassador so that my mouth was dry. I did not like my heart. After that, I called Moon Hyun-sung, and when I was afraid of failure, I told him that if I was ashamed of falling, I could not move forward.Ong Seong-wu has grown at a tremendous pace over the past four years, appearing in four dramas and four movies.When asked about the last time, he said modestly, The movie is good, but I am embarrassed, I seem to have changed a little, I have a nervous feeling, I have a lot of eyes to see, I want to fix it, I think I should work harder.I want to be steady, I want to grow up by doing what I want, I want to do my favorite acting, I want to do this I love, I do not just be optimistic, but my mind can have a good influence.Finally, Ong Seong-wu talked about the direction to move on as an actor.The short-term goal is to become a wonderful 30-year-old actor, and there are some iconic seniors who come to mind when you are a wonderful 30-year-old actor, and I want to be an actor who goes my own way like them, he said.Interviews and more photos from Ong Seong-wu can be found in the October issue of Cosmopolitan and on its website.
Seoul = = Netflix movie Seoul National University Operation Ong Seong-wu has lethal charm emanate.Ong Seong-wus picture, which was released in the October issue of Cosmopolitan on the 28th, contains the calm character and deadly charm of Ong Seong-wu.Ong Seong-wu at the filming site showed off his wonderful appearance to make everyone in the scene admire: Do you have to say that if you get praised, you get energy?It is not easy to convey messages to audiences and viewers through changes in facial expressions and emotional expressions, and there is a lot of experience and learning and learning with wonderful seniors, he said.Ong Seong-wu showed his passion for not worrying about the direction of going as an actor even when he was shooting a picture.I have a point of greed, I want to do better, I want to get a better evaluation, he said.He also continued to feel about the Seoul Metropolitan Operation.Everything felt new, the preparation period was long, and there were many chroma key shots to wear CG as it was a huge scale work, and I wanted to do well, and the most difficult thing was how to play the character I was in charge of.It was not easy to express the bright side of Junji without overdoing it, and it is not natural to shout and run around as the youngest of the sun, he said.In addition, Ong-woo added, I carried the script to wear out, and I memorized the ambassador so that my mouth was dry. I did not like my heart. After that, I called Moon Hyun-sung, and when I was afraid of failure, I told him that if I was ashamed of falling, I could not move forward.Ong Seong-wu has grown at a tremendous pace over the past four years, appearing in four dramas and four movies.When asked about the last time, he said modestly, The movie is good, but I am embarrassed, I seem to have changed a little, I have a nervous feeling, I have a lot of eyes to see, I want to fix it, I think I should work harder.I want to be steady, I want to grow up by doing what I want, I want to do my favorite acting, I want to do this I love, I do not just be optimistic, but my mind can have a good influence.Finally, Ong Seong-wu talked about the direction to move on as an actor.The short-term goal is to become a wonderful 30-year-old actor, and there are some iconic seniors who come to mind when you are a wonderful 30-year-old actor, and I want to be an actor who goes my own way like them, he said.Interviews and more photos from Ong Seong-wu can be found in the October issue of Cosmopolitan and on its website.

Seoul = = Netflix movie 'Seoul National University Operation' Ong Seong-wu has lethal charm emanate.

Ong Seong-wu's picture, which was released in the October issue of Cosmopolitan on the 28th, contains the calm character and deadly charm of Ong Seong-wu.

Ong Seong-wu at the filming site showed off his wonderful appearance to make everyone in the scene admire: "Do you have to say that if you get praised, you get energy? "It is not easy to convey messages to audiences and viewers through changes in facial expressions and emotional expressions, and there is a lot of experience and learning and learning with wonderful seniors," he said.

Ong Seong-wu showed his passion for not worrying about the direction of going as an actor even when he was shooting a picture. "I have a point of greed, I want to do better, I want to get a better evaluation," he said.

He also continued to feel about the Seoul Metropolitan Operation. "Everything felt new, the preparation period was long, and there were many chroma key shots to wear CG as it was a huge scale work, and I wanted to do well, and the most difficult thing was how to play the character I was in charge of."

"It was not easy to express the bright side of Junji without overdoing it, and it is not natural to shout and run around as the youngest of the sun," he said.

In addition, Ong-woo added, "I carried the script to wear out, and I memorized the ambassador so that my mouth was dry. I did not like my heart. After that, I called Moon Hyun-sung, and when I was afraid of failure, I told him that if I was ashamed of falling, I could not move forward.

Ong Seong-wu has grown at a tremendous pace over the past four years, appearing in four dramas and four movies. When asked about the last time, he said modestly, "The movie is good, but I am embarrassed, I seem to have changed a little, I have a nervous feeling, I have a lot of eyes to see, I want to fix it, I think I should work harder."

"I want to be steady, I want to grow up by doing what I want, I want to do my favorite acting, I want to do this I love, I do not just be optimistic, but my mind can have a good influence."

Finally, Ong Seong-wu talked about the direction to move on as an actor. "The short-term goal is to become a wonderful 30-year-old actor, and there are some iconic seniors who come to mind when you are a wonderful 30-year-old actor, and I want to be an actor who goes my own way like them," he said.

Interviews and more photos from Ong Seong-wu can be found in the October issue of Cosmopolitan and on its website.