"My brother is proud of me"...Yi Dong-hwi HoYeon Jung, the solid love of a seven-year couple

Yi Dong-hwi and HoYeon Jung attended the VIP premiere of the movie Life Is Beautiful on the 26th.Yi Dong-hwi showed off his photos on his SNS at the premiere of the movie and boasted his relationship with extreme job Ryu Seung-ryong.On the 27th, Actor Ryu Seung-ryong posted a picture taken with HoYeon Jung.He posted a certification shot with HoYeon Jung who attended the VIP premiere of Life Is Beautiful.HoYeon Jung also took this photo and cheered with a heart mark.As such, Yi Dong-hwi HoYeon Jung is attending the VIP premiere of Life Is Beautiful side by side.HoYeon Jung said in an interview with Wa, My brother says when I am abroad, I come back safely and come back healthy.I do not care if I can not do anything else, so I just want to come back safely.Everyone is expecting something from me, so I only care that I have to get something done and do something, but my brother tells me to be healthy. HoYeon Jung also appeared on Uquiz on the Block and continues to have a cool and dignified love affair by referring to Yi Dong-hwi.Yi Dong-hwi also cheered on HoYeon Jung, who won the Best Actress Award at the US Actors Union Awards, posting a gold medal on his girlfriends neck.Meanwhile, Yi Dong-hwi and HoYeon Jung were revealed in January 2016, and Yi Dong-hwi is known to have been dating before appearing in Reply 1998.The two are nine years old.
Yi Dong-hwi and HoYeon Jung attended the VIP premiere of the movie Life Is Beautiful on the 26th.Yi Dong-hwi showed off his photos on his SNS at the premiere of the movie and boasted his relationship with extreme job Ryu Seung-ryong.On the 27th, Actor Ryu Seung-ryong posted a picture taken with HoYeon Jung.He posted a certification shot with HoYeon Jung who attended the VIP premiere of Life Is Beautiful.HoYeon Jung also took this photo and cheered with a heart mark.As such, Yi Dong-hwi HoYeon Jung is attending the VIP premiere of Life Is Beautiful side by side.HoYeon Jung said in an interview with Wa, My brother says when I am abroad, I come back safely and come back healthy.I do not care if I can not do anything else, so I just want to come back safely.Everyone is expecting something from me, so I only care that I have to get something done and do something, but my brother tells me to be healthy. HoYeon Jung also appeared on Uquiz on the Block and continues to have a cool and dignified love affair by referring to Yi Dong-hwi.Yi Dong-hwi also cheered on HoYeon Jung, who won the Best Actress Award at the US Actors Union Awards, posting a gold medal on his girlfriends neck.Meanwhile, Yi Dong-hwi and HoYeon Jung were revealed in January 2016, and Yi Dong-hwi is known to have been dating before appearing in Reply 1998.The two are nine years old.

Yi Dong-hwi and HoYeon Jung attended the vip premiere of the movie "Life Is Beautiful" on the 26th. Yi Dong-hwi showed off his photos on his SNS at the premiere of the movie and boasted his relationship with 'extreme job' Ryu Seung-ryong.

On the 27th, Actor Ryu Seung-ryong posted a picture taken with HoYeon Jung. He posted a certification shot with HoYeon Jung who attended the vip premiere of 'Life Is Beautiful'. HoYeon Jung also took this photo and cheered with a heart mark.

As such, Yi Dong-hwi HoYeon Jung is attending the vip premiere of 'Life Is Beautiful' side by side.

HoYeon Jung said in an Interview with Wa, "My brother says when I am abroad, I come back safely and come back healthy." I do not care if I can not do anything else, so I just want to come back safely. Everyone is expecting something from me, so I only care that I have to get something done and do something, but my brother tells me to be healthy. " HoYeon Jung also appeared on 'Uquiz on the Block' and continues to have a cool and dignified love affair by referring to Yi Dong-hwi.

Yi Dong-hwi also cheered on HoYeon Jung, who won the Best Actress Award at the US Actors' Union Awards, posting a gold medal on his girlfriend's neck.

Meanwhile, Yi Dong-hwi and HoYeon Jung were revealed in January 2016, and Yi Dong-hwi is known to have been dating before appearing in 'Reply 1998'. The two are nine years old.