'Golden mask' pity, hit-and-run accident eventually leads to Death...Cha Ye-ryun 'shock'

Seoul=) = Golden Mask pity paper was DeathIn the KBS 2TV daily drama Golden Mask, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, Seo Yura (Pity Ji) who had been blackmailing Cha Hwa-young (Na Young-hee) and Cinémix Par Chloé eventually lost his life in a hit-and-run accident.West Yura was in a traffic accident in front of Yoo Soo-yeon (Cha Ye-ryun).Yoo Soo-yeon was shocked and immediately asked for help, saying he was injured.Seo, who suffered a serious head injury, had an emergency surgery but was finally dead. Hong Jin-woo (Lee Jung-moon) who visited the hospital asked Yoo-yeon for a self-inflicted incident.Im waiting to meet me, but it happened in an instant, Yoo Soo-yeon explained.At this time, Cha Hwa-young appeared. As soon as he saw Yoo Soo-yeon, he said, Is it you again? He tried to cover it up, If what happened is tied to you, do not you ever pass quietly?Yoo Soo-yeon suspected Cha Hwa-young.Is this my fault? said Cho Hwa-young, who said, I asked him to meet me after meeting the president. I said I had something to say.After that, Cha Hwa-young, who entered the house, looked happy, but was anxious that he could not find the necklace that Seo always carried.

Seoul=) = 'Golden Mask' pity paper was Death

In the KBS 2TV daily drama "Golden Mask", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, Seo Yura (Pity Ji) who had been blackmailing Cha Hwa-young (Na Young-hee) and Cinémix Par Chloé eventually lost his life in a hit-and-run accident.

West Yura was in a traffic accident in front of Yoo Soo-yeon (Cha Ye-ryun). Yoo Soo-yeon was shocked and immediately asked for help, saying he was injured.

Seo, who suffered a serious head injury, had an emergency surgery but was finally dead. Hong Jin-woo (Lee Jung-moon) who visited the hospital asked Yoo-yeon for a self-inflicted incident. "I'm waiting to meet me, but it happened in an instant," Yoo Soo-yeon explained.

At this time, Cha Hwa-young appeared. As soon as he saw Yoo Soo-yeon, he said, "Is it you again?" He tried to cover it up, "If what happened is tied to you, do not you ever pass quietly?" Yoo Soo-yeon suspected Cha Hwa-young.

"Is this my fault?" said Cho Hwa-young, who said, "I asked him to meet me after meeting the president. I said I had something to say."

After that, Cha Hwa-young, who entered the house, looked happy, but was anxious that he could not find the necklace that Seo always carried.