Donga "Stop Sojin Top Sales, Employees Hard on Jeju Island Cafe Chuseok" (TV Cultwo Show)

Donga told me about the recent situation of Jeju Island Cafe, which was an invitation.On September 16, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) special DJ Koyote Donga mentioned his holiday vacation at the Falling Holiday Competition corner.On this day, Donga said that Koyote activity was busy and he was on vacation only on holidays, and Jeju Island was not able to rest because of shop work.Kim Tae-kyun said, Jeju Island also opened Gallery Cafe and it had the best sales. Instead, Donga said, I took the best sales and a few employees quit because it was hard.I did not know that it was hard. I am sorry, but I am upset. So I went to work, Donga said. I am grateful and sorry that all the ingredients are Bill Viola: The Passing.Kim Tae-kyun, who heard this, asked, The material is not Sojin, Bill Viola: The Passing?Donga then corrected the words Yes Sojin, Sojin and Kim Tae-kyun said its good to be so good though; Donga said: Im working hard.Come to play when you come to Jeju Island, he promoted Cafe.

Donga told me about the recent situation of Jeju Island Cafe, which was an invitation.

On September 16, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show') special DJ Koyote Donga mentioned his holiday vacation at the 'Falling Holiday Competition' corner.

On this day, Donga said that Koyote activity was busy and he was on vacation only on holidays, and Jeju Island was not able to rest because of shop work.

Kim Tae-kyun said, "Jeju Island also opened Gallery Cafe and it had the best sales." Instead, Donga said, "I took the best sales and a few employees quit because it was hard. I did not know that it was hard. I am sorry, but I am upset. "

"So I went to work," Donga said. "I am grateful and sorry that all the ingredients are Bill Viola: The Passing."

Kim Tae-kyun, who heard this, asked, "The material is not Sojin, Bill Viola: The Passing?" Donga then corrected the words "Yes Sojin, Sojin" and Kim Tae-kyun said "it's good to be so good though"; Donga said: "I'm working hard. Come to play when you come to Jeju Island," he promoted Cafe.