"I was hiding"...Lim Young-woong's first romance rumour, fans have heard of 'national son-in-law'

Singer Lim Young-woong soothed fans with a sense of romance rumor.On the afternoon of the 10th, Lim Young-woong and Soyou visited the same restaurant and took a certification shot, so the romance rumor spread.On this day, a restaurant official on Jeju Island uploaded photos taken with Lim Young-woong and Soyou to his SNS.As the authentication shots spread, some netizens raised suspicions such as Did not two people visit Jeju Island together and Did not they visit the same restaurant side by side?Suspicions spread through SNS and online communities, and rumors grew as the appearance of the entertainment TV Chosun Bongsoongah School, in which the two appeared together in the past, was re-examined.Eventually, a Lim Young-woong agency fish music official denied the romance rumor, saying, It is not true.Soyou agency Big Planet Maid said, Soyou recently visited Jeju Island for filming, but Lim Young-woong coincided with the line.Lim Young-woong repeatedly denied the romance rumor by broadcasting SNS Love Live!Through Love Live!, Lim Young-woong said, I turned on the broadcast to tell the truth. I will be honest with you. I was hiding it from you, but now I want to introduce you to someone next to me.It was composer Cho Yeong-su who asked, Can I show you who is next to you?Lim Young-woong said, I came to Jeju Island to come to play with Joe Young-soo and eat rice, he said. I ate meat, ate meat, and had a lot of good stories.I rushed to broadcast it to let you know that I came to play like this, explaining the reason for visiting Jeju Island and indirectly explaining the romance rumor.Lim Young-woong was wearing a mask on his hat and seemed to have turned on Love Live! In order to clarify quickly and surely to fans who were surprised by his debut romance rumor.Lim Young-woong, who is a national son and national son-in-law, picked up a topic with a sensible response to the fan club heroic poetry.Photo=DB
Singer Lim Young-woong soothed fans with a sense of romance rumor.On the afternoon of the 10th, Lim Young-woong and Soyou visited the same restaurant and took a certification shot, so the romance rumor spread.On this day, a restaurant official on Jeju Island uploaded photos taken with Lim Young-woong and Soyou to his SNS.As the authentication shots spread, some netizens raised suspicions such as Did not two people visit Jeju Island together and Did not they visit the same restaurant side by side?Suspicions spread through SNS and online communities, and rumors grew as the appearance of the entertainment TV Chosun Bongsoongah School, in which the two appeared together in the past, was re-examined.Eventually, a Lim Young-woong agency fish music official denied the romance rumor, saying, It is not true.Soyou agency Big Planet Maid said, Soyou recently visited Jeju Island for filming, but Lim Young-woong coincided with the line.Lim Young-woong repeatedly denied the romance rumor by broadcasting SNS Love Live!Through Love Live!, Lim Young-woong said, I turned on the broadcast to tell the truth. I will be honest with you. I was hiding it from you, but now I want to introduce you to someone next to me.It was composer Cho Yeong-su who asked, Can I show you who is next to you?Lim Young-woong said, I came to Jeju Island to come to play with Joe Young-soo and eat rice, he said. I ate meat, ate meat, and had a lot of good stories.I rushed to broadcast it to let you know that I came to play like this, explaining the reason for visiting Jeju Island and indirectly explaining the romance rumor.Lim Young-woong was wearing a mask on his hat and seemed to have turned on Love Live! In order to clarify quickly and surely to fans who were surprised by his debut romance rumor.Lim Young-woong, who is a national son and national son-in-law, picked up a topic with a sensible response to the fan club heroic poetry.Photo=DB

Singer Lim Young-woong soothed fans with a sense of romance rumor. On the afternoon of the 10th, Lim Young-woong and Soyou visited the same restaurant and took a certification shot, so the romance rumor spread. On this day, a restaurant official on Jeju Island uploaded photos taken with Lim Young-woong and Soyou to his SNS. As the authentication shots spread, some netizens raised suspicions such as "Did not two people visit Jeju Island together" and "Did not they visit the same restaurant side by side?" Suspicions spread through SNS and online communities, and rumors grew as the appearance of the entertainment TV Chosun "Bongsoongah School," in which the two appeared together in the past, was re-examined. Eventually, a Lim Young-woong agency fish music official denied the romance rumor, saying, "It is not true." Soyou agency Big Planet Maid said, "Soyou recently visited Jeju Island for filming, but Lim Young-woong coincided with the line." Lim Young-woong repeatedly denied the romance rumor by broadcasting SNS Love Live! Through Love Live!, Lim Young-woong said, "I turned on the broadcast to tell the truth. I will be honest with you." "I was hiding it from you, but now I want to introduce you to someone next to me." It was composer Cho Yeong-su who asked, "Can I show you who is next to you?" Lim Young-woong said, "I came to Jeju Island to come to play with Joe Young-soo and eat rice," he said. "I ate meat, ate meat, and had a lot of good stories. I rushed to broadcast it to let you know that I came to play like this, "explaining the reason for visiting Jeju Island and indirectly explaining the romance rumor. Lim Young-woong was wearing a mask on his hat and seemed to have turned on Love Live! In order to clarify quickly and surely to fans who were surprised by his debut romance rumor. Lim Young-woong, who is a 'national son' and 'national son-in-law', picked up a topic with a sensible response to the fan club heroic poetry. Photo=DB