Ahn Jae-wook "20 Years of Friendship Kim Sun-a, What Are You Going to Do When You're Over? I Wanted to Do It" (The Empire of Law)

Kim Sun-a Ahn Jae-wook has expressed his feelings for co-working the couple.Actor Kim Sun-a and Ahn Jae-wook talked about the part that focused on matching the couples co-work at the JTBCs new Saturday Drama The Empire of Law (playwright Ogagyu/direction Yu Hyo here) production presentation, which was held online on the afternoon of September 22.First, Kim Sun-a said, Han Hye-ryul and Na Geun-woo were close. I played the difference between Han Hye-ryul, Han Hye-ryul, my wife Han Hye-ryul, my mother Han Hye-ryul and my daughter Han Hye-ryul.I think there were a lot of appearances of Han Hye-ryul, who loves Na Geun-woo a lot.Kim Sun-a said, I have been in the private for a long time with my senior Ahn Jae-wook, but I have never been in the drama.I was very excited and nervous, and I felt like I had to do something with someone I knew and who I knew rather than acting.But I remember that you were so comfortable and sometimes funny and thank you for doing it differently from Na Geun Woo. Ahn Jae-wook said, I had a long relationship for more than 20 years, but it was the first time I ever worked.I felt what I hadnt felt, acting with Kim Sun-a until now, Can she look at me like this? Can she not let me do this?I wanted to be there. I had my own world to endure while being overwhelmed by strange feelings so that I thought I would just stay as a friend. I mean, I did that well. I did it well. I did it enough to think, What do you do when youre done? he added.

Kim Sun-a Ahn Jae-wook has expressed his feelings for co-working the couple.

Actor Kim Sun-a and Ahn Jae-wook talked about the part that focused on matching the couple's co-work at the jtbc's new Saturday Drama The Empire of Law (playwright Ogagyu/direction Yu Hyo here) production presentation, which was held online on the afternoon of September 22.

First, Kim Sun-a said, "Han Hye-ryul and Na Geun-woo were close." I played the difference between Han Hye-ryul, Han Hye-ryul, my wife Han Hye-ryul, my mother Han Hye-ryul and my daughter Han Hye-ryul. I think there were a lot of appearances of Han Hye-ryul, who loves Na Geun-woo a lot.

Kim Sun-a said, "I have been in the private for a long time with my senior Ahn Jae-wook, but I have never been in the Drama. I was very excited and nervous, and I felt like I had to do something with someone I knew and who I knew rather than acting. But I remember that you were so comfortable and sometimes funny and thank you for doing it differently from Na Geun Woo. "

Ahn Jae-wook said, "I had a long relationship for more than 20 years, but it was the first time I ever worked. I felt what I hadn’t felt, acting with Kim Sun-a until now, “Can she look at me like this? Can she not let me do this?” I wanted to be there. I had my own world to endure while being overwhelmed by strange feelings so that I thought I would just stay as a friend. "

"I mean, I did that well. I did it well. I did it enough to think, 'What do you do when you're done?'" he added.