"The writer" Heo Ji-woong "trying to be a good neighbor and only took a curse."

Heo Ji-woong has revealed that he is trying to be a good neighbor.Heo Ji-woong said, I think that I can not reach the ideal of my neighbor until I die.I think it is important to maintain your composure at every moment, he said.I also try to be a good neighbor.I try to participate in what is as important as possible. I tried to solve it by meeting with Lawyer and giving personal expenses because of the building problem, but I was rather insulted in the middle.The minimum neighbor is a masterpiece by the writer Heo Ji-woong, who finds a way to become a minimum neighbor with Furious and distrust toward neighbors.It was caused by the world that I saw, heard, read and met from the beginning of the Covid19s scenery to the present when the distance was stopped.The value for living together was included in 154 parts of 6 parts including Affection: What is as wide as the lives of two people, Common sense: Courage to say thank you, Coexistence: Neighborhood Qualification, Ranchu: Wisdom on the Way Not the Way to Go, Reflection: The Strenuousness to Look Back at Yourself, Reason: Think When You Sit Down.

Heo Ji-woong has revealed that he is trying to be a good neighbor.

Heo Ji-woong said, "I think that I can not reach the ideal of my neighbor until I die."

"I think it is important to maintain your composure at every moment," he said.

"I also try to be a good neighbor. I try to participate in what is as important as possible. "I tried to solve it by meeting with Lawyer and giving personal expenses because of the building problem, but I was rather insulted in the middle."

The 'minimum neighbor' is a masterpiece by the writer Heo Ji-woong, who "finds a way to become a minimum neighbor with Furious and distrust toward neighbors". It was caused by the world that I saw, heard, read and met from the beginning of the Covid19's scenery to the present when the distance was stopped.

The value for living together was included in 154 parts of 6 parts including 'Affection: What is as wide as the lives of two people', 'Common sense: Courage to say thank you', 'Coexistence: Neighborhood Qualification', 'Ranchu: Wisdom on the Way Not the Way to Go,' 'Reflection: The Strenuousness to Look Back at Yourself', 'Reason: Think When You Sit Down'.