Returning from Jung Joon-young controversy', Roy Kim "felt the preciousness of Music"

As for his current state of mind, Roy Kim said, There have been many things in the past four years with Blady. There have been moments when hard times and exhausting moments.  ⁇  I spent a lot of time imagining how I would come back and trying to imagine it.Im sorry to make you wait. I will work harder and make music as many times as you have been waiting for me. I told my heart that I think it would be the right answer to keep trying.I then had a lot of time to think during  ⁇ Blady, during which I became more aware of how much this meant to me about Singers job.Before, if I just liked Music, it was time to feel that Music was indispensable to my life.I have been working with Feeling to make music harder, but I have been waiting for someone to wait for my music.Photos by Wakeman

As for his current state of mind, Roy Kim said, "There have been many things in the past four years with Blady. There have been moments when hard times and exhausting moments." ⁇ I spent a lot of time imagining how I would come back and trying to imagine it. I'm sorry to make you wait. "I will work harder and make Music as many times as you have been waiting for me." I told my heart that I think it would be the right answer to keep trying. I then had a lot of time to think during ⁇ Blady, during which I became more aware of how much this meant to me about Singer's job. Before, if I just liked Music, it was time to feel that Music was indispensable to my life. I have been working with Feeling to make Music harder, but I have been waiting for someone to wait for my Music. Photos by Wakeman