Ahn Jung-hwan: I was a maid..Unlike Package, I was revealed to be a tough character.

Ahn Jung-hwan served as a body slave among his brothers?Jin Yong-man, Kim Seong-joo, Ahn Jung-hwan, and Jeong Hyeong-don talked about their respective roles at the JTBC entertainment Package, Not Backpacking - Superman Returns (hereinafter referred to as Superman Returns) production presentation on March 7th.On this day, Jin Yongman introduced himself as a guide in backpacking travel.Kim Seong-joo said, Jin Yong was the only leader, but he was a dictator. As for Ahn Jung-hwan and Jeong Hyeong-don, If you are strong and angry,And Jeong Hyeong-don is an emotional person, he said. I was too hard to be a mediator. On the other hand, Ahn Jung-hwan said, I only do what I want to do. When I was packing, personality and personality were definitely different when I was traveling freely. I was a maid. I picked up my bag and cooked it.Jeong Hyeong-don, who formed his brothers line with Ahn Jung-hwan, said, I thought I should not be that old.

Ahn Jung-hwan served as a body slave among his brothers? Jin Yong-man, Kim Seong-joo, Ahn Jung-hwan, and Jeong Hyeong-don talked about their respective roles at the JTBC entertainment "Package, Not Backpacking - Superman Returns" (hereinafter referred to as "Superman Returns") production presentation on March 7th. On this day, Jin Yongman introduced himself as a guide in backpacking Travel. Kim Seong-joo said, "Jin Yong was the only leader, but he was a dictator." As for Ahn Jung-hwan and Jeong Hyeong-don, "If you are strong and angry, And Jeong Hyeong-don is an emotional person, "he said." I was too hard to be a mediator. " On the other hand, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I only do what I want to do." "When I was packing, personality and personality were definitely different when I was Traveling freely. I was a maid. I picked up my bag and cooked it." Jeong Hyeong-don, who formed his brother's line with Ahn Jung-hwan, said, "I thought I should not be that old."