My Little Old Boy' on Travel the day before Liberation Day, history consciousness

My Little Old Boy broadcasts the Tokyo Travel on the eve of Liberation Day and climbed on the board.The netizens are taking issue with the historical consciousness and are spreading the issue.In the SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy) broadcast on the 14th, Tak Jae-hun, Lee Sang-min and Kim Hee-chul were drawn by Japan Tokyo Travel.On this day, Tak Jae-hun and Lee Sang-min met Kim Hee-chul, who left for a photo shoot with Japan, and ate at a Japanese-style restaurant.They were surprised, admiring the taste and laughing, saying that they could enjoy meat at a price of 100 won to 5,000 won.However, after the broadcast, there was a lot of articles pointing out the historical consciousness of My Little Old Boy centered on online.Liberation Day is a day to celebrate the liberation of Joseon from the Japanese colonial rule and to celebrate the establishment of the Korean government.However, My Little Old Boys Tokyo Travel was broadcast the day before Liberation Day.The anger of the netizens who watched the broadcast was poured out.In particular, related videos include Do you have to watch Japan Travel the day before Liberation Day and My Little Old Boy Liberation Day terror.SBS previously broadcasts the Japan Hokkaido Travel ahead of Section 3.1.In the entertainment program Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on February 26, 2019, the figure of the Ingyojin and Soi Hyun leaving Hokkaido Travel and wearing kimono was also broadcast.One of the netizens said, I was disappointed that I showed Japan Travel in the 3.1 season on other broadcasts a few years ago.On the other hand, it was not broadcast on the day of Liberation Day, and it was followed by it is not live broadcast, but it is too intellectual.I do not think I expected the situation because of the timing of the formation, he said. My Little Old Boy production team has no position.Generally, the timing of the programming is roughly set, but the programming can be delayed due to extension of the previous broadcast,The controversy also seems to have happened coincidentally with the broadcast of My Little Old Boy group athletic meet for two consecutive weeks.However, the publics unfavorable gaze continues as it was a matter directly related to historical consciousness.

My Little Old Boy' broadcasts the Tokyo Travel on the eve of Liberation Day and climbed on the board. The netizens are taking issue with the historical consciousness and are spreading the issue.

In the SBS entertainment program "My Little Old Boy" (hereinafter referred to as "My Little Old Boy") broadcast on the 14th, Tak Jae-hun, Lee Sang-min and Kim Hee-chul were drawn by Japan Tokyo Travel.

On this day, Tak Jae-hun and Lee Sang-min met Kim Hee-chul, who left for a photo shoot with Japan, and ate at a Japanese-style restaurant. They were surprised, admiring the taste and laughing, saying that they could enjoy meat at a price of 100 won to 5,000 won.

However, after the broadcast, there was a lot of articles pointing out the historical consciousness of My Little Old Boy' centered on online.

Liberation Day is a day to celebrate the liberation of Joseon from the Japanese colonial rule and to celebrate the establishment of the Korean government. However, My Little Old Boy''s Tokyo Travel was broadcast the day before Liberation Day.

The anger of the netizens who watched the broadcast was poured out. In particular, related videos include "Do you have to watch Japan Travel the day before Liberation Day" and "My Little Old Boy" Liberation Day terror.

SBS previously broadcasts the Japan Hokkaido Travel ahead of Section 3.1. In the entertainment program "Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny", which was broadcast on February 26, 2019, the figure of the Ingyojin and Soi Hyun leaving Hokkaido Travel and wearing kimono was also broadcast.

One of the netizens said, "I was disappointed that I showed Japan Travel in the 3.1 season on other broadcasts a few years ago."

On the other hand, it was not broadcast on the day of Liberation Day, and it was followed by "it is not live broadcast, but it is too intellectual". "I do not think I expected the situation because of the timing of the formation," he said. "My Little Old Boy" production team has no position.

Generally, the timing of the programming is roughly set, but the programming can be delayed due to extension of the previous broadcast, The controversy also seems to have happened coincidentally with the broadcast of My Little Old Boy' group athletic meet for two consecutive weeks. However, the public's unfavorable gaze continues as it was a matter directly related to historical consciousness.