Kwon Soo-hyun "Seo In-guk X Oh Yeon-seo Minamdang', the longest shot but regrettable"

Actor Kwon Soo-hyun gave a Minamdang End impression.On the 24th, the agency Story Jay Company released a scripted photo with Kwon Soo-hyuns End testimony, which played an active role as Cha Do-won in KBS2 monthly drama Minamdang.Kwon Soo-hyun is Kwon Soo-hyun who greeted him as Cha Do-won in Minamdang.It is new to say that Minamdang, which started from cold winter and worked hard for 8 months until hot summer day, is End.It is the longest film in all the works I have filmed, so I do not feel that Minamdang is over and I feel sorry for it. It is the second villain that I have Acted, but there are many similarities to this former character, so I have a lot of worries about what kind of difference the Cha Do-won has, and I have been studying a lot.So, Minamdang seems to be a memorable work in the future. Kwon Soo-hyun said: I learned a lot from the directors, staff and fellow actors who worked together, and I was so grateful to be able to shoot together happily.Finally, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers who watched Minamdang. Kwon Soo-hyun, through Minamdang, showed the evil nature that was hidden in the second half as a double personality of shaking all the plates, while causing sadness as a unrequited love person who protects and supports Han Jae hee (Oh Yeon-seo) at the side in the early stage.Kwon Soo-hyun, who introduced a wide range of Acting spectrum through Minamdang, is looking forward to the future Acting.Meanwhile, Kwon Soo-hyun is reviewing his next film.

Actor Kwon Soo-hyun gave a Minamdang' End impression.

On the 24th, the agency Story Jay Company released a scripted photo with Kwon Soo-hyun's End testimony, which played an active role as Cha Do-won in KBS2 monthly drama Minamdang'.

Kwon Soo-hyun is Kwon Soo-hyun who greeted him as Cha Do-won in "Minamdang". It is new to say that Minamdang', which started from cold winter and worked hard for 8 months until hot summer day, is End. It is the longest film in all the works I have filmed, so I do not feel that Minamdang' is over and I feel sorry for it. "

"It is the second villain that I have Acted, but there are many similarities to this former Character, so I have a lot of worries about what kind of difference the Cha Do-won has, and I have been studying a lot. So, Minamdang' seems to be a memorable work in the future. "

Kwon Soo-hyun said: "I learned a lot from the directors, staff and fellow Actors who worked together, and I was so grateful to be able to shoot together happily. Finally, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers who watched Minamdang'. "

Kwon Soo-hyun, through Minamdang', showed the evil nature that was hidden in the second half as a double personality of shaking all the plates, while causing sadness as a unrequited love person who protects and supports Han Jae hee (Oh Yeon-seo) at the side in the early stage. Kwon Soo-hyun, who introduced a wide range of Acting spectrum through Minamdang', is looking forward to the future Acting.

Meanwhile, Kwon Soo-hyun is reviewing his next film.