Kim Mun-jung reveals his child Suzuki method in eighth school district..."I never asked to show Transcript" ('oxmuna')

Problem Child in House Kim Mun-jung reveals how to raise children in night school districtSinger Im Chang-jung and Music director Kim Mun-jung were invited as guests to the KBS 2TV Problem Child in House broadcast on the 31st.When Professor Huh Jun-yis quiz about Suzuki method, which received the Fields award on the day, Im Chang-jung said, I have never asked my children to study.He also said, My wife is like that. Math will be better for children than me.Kim Mun-jung said, I have never seen a childs transcript. Even if it is an evening school district, I do not care, so the children say, How can my mother not tell me to show a transcript?I asked him, he said.I tell my children to speak Korean and English instead, English can enjoy a wider world, and Korean is a natural language. There are many people who are good at science and mathematics.If I do one more thing, it will be fun to play history. Im Chang-jung emphasizes personality education, saying, I emphasize that I do not lie to an adult, do not lie, and get along with Friend. I think I go somewhere and eat and eat.

Problem Child in House' Kim Mun-jung reveals how to raise children in night school district

Singer Im Chang-jung and Music director Kim Mun-jung were invited as guests to the KBS 2TV Problem Child in House' broadcast on the 31st.

When Professor Huh Jun-yi's quiz about Suzuki method, which received the Fields award on the day, Im Chang-jung said, "I have never asked my children to study." He also said, "My wife is like that." "Math will be better for children than me."

Kim Mun-jung said, "I have never seen a child's Transcript." "Even if it is an evening school district, I do not care, so the children say, 'How can my mother not tell me to show a Transcript? "I asked him," he said.

"I tell my children to speak Korean and English instead, English can enjoy a wider world, and Korean is a natural language. There are many people who are good at science and mathematics. If I do one more thing, it will be fun to play history. "

Im Chang-jung emphasizes personality education, saying, "I emphasize that I do not lie to an adult, do not lie, and get along with Friend." "I think I go somewhere and eat and eat."