Kim Ho-joong "No one in the house sings well even if all of his sons' villages are searched" (dna singer)

Kim Ho-joong enthused Amo by painting her late grandmotherOn August 4, SBS DNA Singer - Fantastic Duo Family featured Kim Ho-joong on a special stage.DNA Singer - Fantastic Duo Family is a stars Family singing as a DNA Singer, Murder as a stars Family, She Wrote music Murder, She Wrote show.Kim Ho-joong laughed, saying, I do not have a family who sings well even if I look at my village.
Kim Ho-joong enthused Amo by painting her late grandmotherOn August 4, SBS DNA Singer - Fantastic Duo Family featured Kim Ho-joong on a special stage.DNA Singer - Fantastic Duo Family is a stars Family singing as a DNA Singer, Murder as a stars Family, She Wrote music Murder, She Wrote show.Kim Ho-joong laughed, saying, I do not have a family who sings well even if I look at my village.

Kim Ho-joong enthused 'Amo' by painting her late grandmother

On August 4, SBS 'dna Singer - Fantastic Duo Family' featured Kim Ho-joong on a special stage.

'dna Singer - Fantastic Duo Family' is a star's Family singing as a 'dna Singer', Murder as a star's Family, She Wrote music Murder, She Wrote show.

Kim Ho-joong laughed, saying, "I do not have a Family who sings well even if I look at my village."