Choi Ji-woo, Yoo Yeon-seong, minced into Vallejo...Want to be 180 Degree Public Health England bridge-chattered in the middle of the night.

Actor Choi Ji-woo shows off his Yoo Yeon-seong minced into VallejoIn the second MBN Want (hereinafter referred to as Want) broadcast on September 1, the main MC and travel guide Shin Ae-ra - Park Ha-sun and Shin Ae-ra, and Yoon Yoo-sun, Oh Yeon-soo, Choi Ji-woo, This is the law directors second round of the Donghae Travel in Gangwon Province It is disclosed.Travel After arriving at the hostel after a busy schedule on the first night of Travel, Traveldan lays down on the blanket.Shin Ae-ra and This is the law pick up Snack in the kitchen and hold a Snack party.Oh Yeon-soo says, Why do not you eat it when you are sleepy! This is the law, and dry it and give a loving nagging.Oh Yeon-soo told the production team, I am responsible for the health of my sister (Kyungmin) at this meeting.I have to be healthy to keep going and watching, but I am in charge of nagging because my sister is only bad for her health. Moments later Oh Yeon-soo wakes up and begins yoga as Snack Time continues to the second.In the appearance of Oh Yeon-soos initiative stretching, Shin Ae-ra and others stop Snack, who was eating I am exercising again.Choi Ji-woo wakes up saying, I can do it, and folds his body like a folder to certify the Yoo Yeon-seong, which is made into Vallejo.Furthermore, it is timed (?) to 180 Degree Public Health England leg kicks, making everyone burst into bread.Shin Ae-ra, who watched this, said, Everyone is very flexible. I have not been (exercise) for a few years, and I can not stretch.But it gets up quickly, bends down and makes the fingertips touch the floor, which is surprising: Park Ha-sun also shows the amazing Yoo Yeon-seong, a yoga sticker.

Actor Choi Ji-woo shows off his Yoo Yeon-seong minced into Vallejo

In the second MBN 'Want' (hereinafter referred to as 'Want') broadcast on September 1, the main MC and Travel guide Shin Ae-ra - Park Ha-sun and Shin Ae-ra, and Yoon Yoo-sun, Oh Yeon-soo, Choi Ji-woo, This is the law director's second round of the Donghae Travel in Gangwon Province It is disclosed.

Travel After arriving at the hostel after a busy schedule on the first night of Travel, Traveldan lays down on the blanket. Shin Ae-ra and This is the law pick up Snack in the kitchen and hold a Snack party. Oh Yeon-soo says, "Why do not you eat it when you are sleepy!" This is the law, and dry it and give a loving nagging.

Oh Yeon-soo told the production team, "I am responsible for the health of my sister (Kyungmin) at this meeting. I have to be healthy to keep going and watching, but I am in charge of nagging because my sister is only bad for her health. "

Moments later Oh Yeon-soo wakes up and begins yoga as Snack Time continues to the second. In the appearance of Oh Yeon-soo's initiative stretching, Shin Ae-ra and others stop Snack, who was eating "I am exercising again". Choi Ji-woo wakes up saying, "I can do it," and folds his body like a folder to certify the Yoo Yeon-seong, which is made into Vallejo. Furthermore, it is timed (?) to 180 Degree Public Health England leg kicks, making everyone burst into bread.

Shin Ae-ra, who watched this, said, "Everyone is very flexible. I have not been (exercise) for a few years, and I can not stretch." But it gets up quickly, bends down and makes the fingertips touch the floor, which is surprising: Park Ha-sun also shows the amazing Yoo Yeon-seong, a yoga sticker.