You Hee-yeol's last call "Those who have a living in Sketchbook'...Please keep it."

Broadcaster and singer-songwriter You Hee-yeol conveyed his deep affection and interest in Sketchbook until the last minute.He finally got off the program 600 times of You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which lasted for more than 13 years on the 22nd.You Hee-yeol wrote a long article on his fan cafe Toy Music on the 18th before getting off the program.According to this exclusive acquisition, he said in this article, I need time to prepare for the production team, but I am late to tell you now.There are many people and many circumstances here that have a livelihood, he said. There were some people who were worried and frustrated in the coffee shop, but there are more things that can not be solved immediately after deciding to live. Sketchbook is a precious program that makes a lot of production and production cost with sincerity.I would like to ask you to keep up with the only remaining music live talk show. You Hee-yeol has recently been put on the guise of plagiarism allegations on YouTube and elsewhere.Some YouTubers have raised suspicions that You Hee-yeols very private night resembles Japan Musics Aqua of Ryuichi Sakamoto.It was also argued that Happy Bus Day to You, written by You Hee-yeol and sung Si Kyung, is similar to the same name of Damaki Koji, a member of the Japan group safety zone.You Hee-yeol said through his agencys antenna music that Ryuichi Sakamoto can not see the level of legal action necessary, but the aftershock continued.In the end, You Hee-yeol got off all broadcasts, including Sketchbook, which lasted 13 years.Apart from leaving the program, You Hee-yeol expressed his regret and fondness to fans who were hurt by the controversy.I am very aware of myself that not all of my experience with my age is deepening, he wrote. I am trying not to ignore where I am now and what I am doing for the rest of my life.I was very different and tired from what I used to be, he added.He also apologized for some fans claims that the plagiarism controversy had blown away precious parts of his school days.You Hee-yeol said, I will live with Scar on Chest for the rest of my life that all the memories have been blown away.I hope that your memories will be kept in the best side of the memories, he said. This is my lack, and you have done nothing wrong in that time. You Hee-yeol said, I am sorry that I have made it difficult for me, even in a difficult world. Thank you for your concern.I draw a day when I can laugh and share ordinary greetings like before. The broadcaster believes that You Hee-yeol will come down from the role of music broadcasting host due to this controversy and concentrate on business such as operation of agency.The last time you Hee-yeols episode of Sketchbook was abolished on Tuesday, the follow-up program is not yet scheduled.

Broadcaster and singer-songwriter You Hee-yeol conveyed his deep affection and interest in Sketchbook' until the last minute. He finally got off the program 600 times of You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook, which lasted for more than 13 years on the 22nd.

You Hee-yeol wrote a long article on his fan cafe Toy Music on the 18th before getting off the program.

According to this exclusive acquisition, he said in this article, "I need time to prepare for the production team, but I am late to tell you now. There are many people and many circumstances here that have a livelihood, "he said." There were some people who were worried and frustrated in the coffee shop, but there are more things that can not be solved immediately after deciding to live. "

"Sketchbook is a precious program that makes a lot of production and production cost with sincerity. I would like to ask you to keep up with the only remaining Music live Talk show. "

You Hee-yeol has recently been put on the guise of plagiarism allegations on YouTube and elsewhere. Some YouTubers have raised suspicions that You Hee-yeol's "very private night" resembles Japan Music's "Aqua" of Ryuichi Sakamoto. It was also argued that Happy Bus Day to You, written by You Hee-yeol and sung Si Kyung, is similar to the same name of Damaki Koji, a member of the Japan group safety zone.

You Hee-yeol said through his agency's antenna Music that Ryuichi Sakamoto "can not see the level of legal action necessary," but the aftershock continued. In the end, You Hee-yeol got off all broadcasts, including Sketchbook', which lasted 13 years.

Apart from leaving the program, You Hee-yeol expressed his regret and fondness to fans who were hurt by the controversy. “I am very aware of myself that not all of my experience with my age is deepening,” he wrote. “I am trying not to ignore where I am now and what I am doing for the rest of my life.” “I was very different and tired from what I used to be,” he added.

He also apologized for some fans' claims that the plagiarism controversy had blown away precious parts of his school days. You Hee-yeol said, "I will live with Scar on Chest for the rest of my life that all the memories have been blown away. I hope that your memories will be kept in the best side of the memories, "he said." This is my lack, and you have done nothing wrong in that time. "

You Hee-yeol said, "I am sorry that I have made it difficult for me, even in a difficult world." "Thank you for your concern. I draw a day when I can laugh and share ordinary greetings like before. "

The broadcaster believes that You Hee-yeol will come down from the role of Music broadcasting host due to this controversy and concentrate on business such as operation of agency. The last time You Hee-yeol's episode of Sketchbook was abolished on Tuesday, the follow-up program is not yet scheduled.