⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interfere Min Woo Hyuk ⁇ ⁇ When I was dating Lee Se-mi, I did not want to break up.

Min Woo Hyuk recalled his sweet love affair with Lee Se-mi.On the 16th MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere), Min Woo Hyuks Japan fan meeting site was revealed.Min Woo Hyuk went out to eat before the fan meeting. Those who went to eat the red beef admired the superb meat condition.Lee Se-mi said, Ive been to Japan often since I was dating, and Min Woo Hyuk said, I think Ive been here 10 times.Min Woo Hyuk achieved a cycling hit when he first came to Japan to play baseball and played a friendly Kyonggi at the Tokyo Dome.When I first came to Japan, I recalled that I had come to Japan when I first came to Japan, and Lee Se-mi said that I came to celebrate when I first came to Japan as a goodwill Kyonggi.In addition, Min Woo Hyuk said, When I was dating, I stayed up all night in the car until I went on a plane. I didnt want to fall. I cried because I couldnt see him for so long, adding, It was very hard when I had to break up with him on a business trip to Japan.Lee Se-mi used to have a cam on  ⁇ The Notebook. She took The Notebook overseas and kept video chatting with The Notebook on in the waiting room.When I came to the hotel, I left it next to The Notebook and told me to sleep, and Min Woo Hyuk showed me a loving face when I woke up at dawn.Lee Se-mi said, I still make a lot of video calls. I want to see it if I can not see it. I want it to disappear if I see it. It is a joke.MBC program Point of Omniscient Interfere

Min Woo Hyuk Recalled his sweet love affair with Lee Se-mi. On the 16th MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere' (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere'), Min Woo Hyuk's Japan fan meeting site was revealed. Min Woo Hyuk went out to eat before the fan meeting. "Those who went to eat the red beef admired the superb meat condition. Lee Se-mi said, "I've been to Japan often since I was dating," and Min Woo Hyuk said, "I think I've been here 10 times. Min Woo Hyuk achieved a cycling hit when he first came to Japan to play Baseball and played a friendly Kyonggi at the Tokyo Dome. When I first came to Japan, I Recalled that I had come to Japan when I first came to Japan, and Lee Se-mi said that I came to celebrate when I first came to Japan as a goodwill Kyonggi. In addition, Min Woo Hyuk said, "When I was dating, I stayed up all night in the car until I went on a plane. I didn't want to fall. I cried because I couldn't see him for so long," adding, "It was very hard when I had to break up with him on a business trip to Japan." Lee Se-mi used to have a cam on ⁇ The Notebook. She took The Notebook overseas and kept video chatting with The Notebook on in the waiting room. When I came to the hotel, I left it next to The Notebook and told me to sleep, and Min Woo Hyuk showed me a loving face when I woke up at dawn. Lee Se-mi said, I still make a lot of video calls. I want to see it if I can not see it. I want it to disappear if I see it. It is a joke. MBC program Point of Omniscient Interfere'