Yoon Tae-young "What if I take only one person when I go to Travel?," I know why Jang Min-Ho, and Boni ('Golf King 3')

Yoon Tae-young said he would take Jang Min-Ho if he told only one person to go to Travel.In the comprehensive programming channel TV Chosun entertainment program Golf King 3, which was broadcast on the 9th day night, the members who celebrated their second day at Laos were shown heading to Bangbieng.In the moving car, Kim Gook Jin asked Nichkhun, Who will take me if I ask you to take only one person to Travel?Nichkhun pointed to Yang Se-hyeong and said, It seems to be interesting and I think you will take a lot of pictures.Yang Se-hyeong expressed his sincere gratitude to Nichkhun.Then, when asked the same question to Yoon Tae-young, Yoon Tae-young said, I am honestly Minho.Kim Gook Jin praised Yoon Tae-youngs loyalty, saying, I thought I was going to talk about Jang Min-Ho.Yoon Tae-young said, I actually met Min-ho and I think my wife will be relieved if I go to Min-ho and Travel.
Yoon Tae-young said he would take Jang Min-Ho if he told only one person to go to Travel.In the comprehensive programming channel TV Chosun entertainment program Golf King 3, which was broadcast on the 9th day night, the members who celebrated their second day at Laos were shown heading to Bangbieng.In the moving car, Kim Gook Jin asked Nichkhun, Who will take me if I ask you to take only one person to Travel?Nichkhun pointed to Yang Se-hyeong and said, It seems to be interesting and I think you will take a lot of pictures.Yang Se-hyeong expressed his sincere gratitude to Nichkhun.Then, when asked the same question to Yoon Tae-young, Yoon Tae-young said, I am honestly Minho.Kim Gook Jin praised Yoon Tae-youngs loyalty, saying, I thought I was going to talk about Jang Min-Ho.Yoon Tae-young said, I actually met Min-ho and I think my wife will be relieved if I go to Min-ho and Travel.

Yoon Tae-young said he would take Jang Min-Ho if he told only one person to go to Travel.

In the comprehensive programming channel TV Chosun entertainment program Golf King 3, which was broadcast on the 9th day night, the members who celebrated their second day at Laos were shown heading to Bangbieng.

In the moving car, Kim Gook Jin asked Nichkhun, "Who will take me if I ask you to take only one person to Travel?"

Nichkhun pointed to Yang Se-hyeong and said, "It seems to be interesting and I think you will take a lot of pictures." Yang Se-hyeong expressed his sincere gratitude to Nichkhun.

Then, when asked the same question to Yoon Tae-young, Yoon Tae-young said, "I am honestly Minho." Kim Gook Jin praised Yoon Tae-young's loyalty, saying, "I thought I was going to talk about Jang Min-Ho."

Yoon Tae-young said, "I actually met Min-ho and I think my wife will be relieved if I go to Min-ho and Travel."