Sunmi "Knee bruises? Go to cosmetics in a grieving reaction" (You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook)

Singer Sunmi reveals his bodyless professional ritualOn KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook (hereinafter You Hee-Yeols Sketchbook) broadcast on July 9, he was with Singer Kim Jong Kook, KCM, Sunmi, Valentino Rossi and Sea.Seeing Sunmi, who also performed the hit song Medley stage on this day, You Hee-yeol said, One of the great things I watch is choreography very intense, but I live.But one of the unfortunate things is, Are you okay with your knees? I think this. So Sunmi said, I did not even cover it with concealers, and You Hee-yeol said, I am always bruised. In the audience, the elasticity of sadness poured out.I do not actually cover it, Sunmi said. I have been so sorry for the article recently. But it does not hurt so much. But I am bruised.Ive got a lot of knee-wearing choreography on the floor, especially, so its professional, You Hee-yeol praised.

Singer Sunmi reveals his bodyless professional ritual

On KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' (hereinafter You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook) broadcast on July 9, he was with Singer Kim Jong Kook, KCM, Sunmi, Valentino Rossi and Sea.

Seeing Sunmi, who also performed the hit song Medley stage on this day, You Hee-yeol said, "One of the great things I watch is choreography very intense, but I live. But one of the unfortunate things is, 'Are you okay with your knees?' I think this. "

So Sunmi said, "I did not even cover it with concealers," and You Hee-yeol said, "I am always bruised." In the audience, the elasticity of sadness poured out.

"I do not actually cover it," Sunmi said. "I have been so sorry for the article recently." But it does not hurt so much. But I am bruised."

"I've got a lot of knee-wearing choreography on the floor, especially, so it's professional," You Hee-yeol praised.