PSY 'Fuck you' eventually said, "I'll take care of Staff who's lost his life."

Singer PSY prayed for the death of a worker during the I sincerely express my condolences to the deceased who has changed his reputation due to an accident of injustice, said Pinion, who is headed by PSY on March 31. I also express my deepest condolences to the bereaved.I will take care of the last road of the deceased with Do best, he said. I will take a responsible attitude in preparing measures and preventing recurrence so that this will not happen.The fire department said that at 3:53 pm, the age of the gyyeonggang Line general playground lighting tower demonstration was twotiesA man from the Mongolia nationality said he fell below 15m and died.The Gyeonggang Line performance was held at the Gyeonggang Line Sports Complex the day before.Police have also begun to examine whether they can apply the serious disaster punishment law.It is a law that can be punished if the employer or the manager neglects the obligation to secure safety in case of serious industrial accidents such as worker death.Good morning. P NATION. First, I am very sorry to have the sad news.At around 3:50 p.m. on July 31, outsourcing staff lost their sad lives at the Gyeonggang Line Sports Complex in South Korea, Gangwon Province.The deceased is a two-centies of Mongolia nationalityHe was a man, hired by an outsourcing company that produces stage structures.I sincerely express my condolences to the deceased who has been famous for his unjust accident. I also express my deepest condolences to the bereaved.Pination knows the efforts of Staff, who is sweating in invisible places, so this accident is more bitter.I will take care of the last road of the deceased, and I will take a responsible attitude to prepare measures and prevent recurrence so that this will not happen anymore.I wish you the best of the deceased again.iMBC PINATIONS PINTING PINTING

Singer PSY prayed for the Death of a worker during the '

"I sincerely express my condolences to the deceased who has changed his reputation due to an accident of injustice," said Pinion, who is headed by PSY on March 31. "I also express my deepest condolences to the bereaved."

"I will take care of the last road of the deceased with Do best," he said. "I will take a responsible attitude in preparing measures and preventing recurrence so that this will not happen."

The fire department said that at 3:53 pm, the age of the gyyeonggang Line general playground lighting tower demonstration was twoties A man from the Mongolia nationality said he fell below 15m and died. The 'Gyeonggang Line' performance was held at the Gyeonggang Line Sports Complex the day before.

Police have also begun to examine whether they can apply the serious disaster punishment law. It is a law that can be punished if the employer or the manager neglects the obligation to secure safety in case of serious industrial accidents such as worker Death.

Good morning. P NATION. First, I am very sorry to have the sad news.

At around 3:50 p.m. on July 31, outsourcing Staff lost their sad lives at the Gyeonggang Line Sports Complex in South Korea, Gangwon Province.

The deceased is a two-centies of Mongolia nationality He was a man, hired by an outsourcing company that produces stage structures.

I sincerely express my condolences to the deceased who has been famous for his unjust accident. I also express my deepest condolences to the bereaved.

Pination knows the efforts of Staff, who is sweating in invisible places, so this accident is more bitter.

I will take care of the last road of the deceased, and I will take a responsible attitude to prepare measures and prevent recurrence so that this will not happen anymore.

I wish you the best of the deceased again.

iMBC PINATIONS PINTING PINTING