Ji Sung "Reunited with Seo Ji-hye for 12 years, and has changed beautifully as you say over the years" ('adamas')

Actor Ji Sung, Seo Ji-hye, expressed his feelings of re-breathing in 12 years after Drama Kim Su-ro.On the 26th, TVNs new tree drama adamas production presentation was broadcast live online.The event was attended by Park Seung-woo, Actor Ji Sung, Seo Ji-hye, Lee Soo-kyung and Allow active status.Adamas is the brother who seeks the real criminal to strip off his paternal An Innocent Man who killed his stepfather, and his brother who seeks the murder evidence, adamas (Diamond Arrow).A work that draws a truth tracker of two and one Twins brothers.Ji Sung is the same face as the best-selling mystery novel writer Hausin and the central prosecutors special prosecutor Song Soo-hyun, but the solution to personality and problem is a different twins brother.Seo Ji-hye played the role of Hye-soo, the wife of the hausins helper and the eldest son of the Haesong group.I did not show the inside, so I was worried about how to express my subtle feelings about what kind of person I would be, what kind of person I would be, said Seo Ji-hye, who said of Character.I did not have a feminine hobby unlike what I see, so I tried to arrange flowers at home to access the character, he added.Ji Sung and Seo Ji-hye reunited after 12 years of Kim Su-ro, so Ji Sung said, I was new and glad to see you. There was a reaction that I used to do together.But the image of Seo Ji-hye, who has changed beautifully as she tells the years, was impressive, he said.Seo Ji-hye also said, It is not easy to work together twice, but I am glad to meet you for a long time and I think it was a synergy effect because it was comfortable Feelings.adamas will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on the 27th.

Actor Ji Sung, Seo Ji-hye, expressed his feelings of re-breathing in 12 years after Drama Kim Su-ro'.

On the 26th, TVN's new tree Drama 'adamas' production presentation was broadcast live online. The event was attended by Park Seung-woo, Actor Ji Sung, Seo Ji-hye, Lee Soo-kyung and Allow active status.

"Adamas" is the brother who seeks the real criminal to strip off his paternal An Innocent Man who killed his stepfather, and his brother who seeks the murder evidence, adamas (Diamond Arrow). A work that draws a truth tracker of two and one Twins brothers.

Ji Sung is the same face as the best-selling mystery novel writer hausin and the central prosecutor's special prosecutor Song Soo-hyun, but the solution to personality and problem is a different Twins brother.

Seo Ji-hye played the role of Hye-soo, the wife of the hausin's helper and the eldest son of the Haesong group. "I did not show the inside, so I was worried about how to express my subtle feelings about what kind of person I would be, what kind of person I would be," said Seo Ji-hye, who said of Character.

"I did not have a feminine hobby unlike what I see, so I tried to arrange flowers at home to access the Character," he added.

Ji Sung and Seo Ji-hye reunited after 12 years of Kim Su-ro', so Ji Sung said, "I was new and glad to see you." "There was a reaction that I used to do together. But the image of Seo Ji-hye, who has changed beautifully as she tells the years, was impressive, "he said.

Seo Ji-hye also said, "It is not easy to work together twice, but I am glad to meet you for a long time and I think it was a synergy effect because it was comfortable Feelings."

'adamas' will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on the 27th.