Lee Soo-kyung "The day I was told I could not take a self-portrait"...

Actor Lee Soo-kyung Top Modeld to leave a selfie.Lee Soo-kyung posted several photos on his instagram on the 8th, saying, The day I was told that I could not take a self-portrait.In the photo, Lee Soo-kyung took a self-portrait with a face without a toilet, and Lee Soo-kyung, who boasted beautiful beauty without correction effect.Take a difficult photo; the Top Model doesnt stop, he added, making him expect an upgraded selfie.
Actor Lee Soo-kyung Top Modeld to leave a selfie.Lee Soo-kyung posted several photos on his instagram on the 8th, saying, The day I was told that I could not take a self-portrait.In the photo, Lee Soo-kyung took a self-portrait with a face without a toilet, and Lee Soo-kyung, who boasted beautiful beauty without correction effect.Take a difficult photo; the Top Model doesnt stop, he added, making him expect an upgraded selfie.

Actor Lee Soo-kyung Top Modeld to leave a selfie.

Lee Soo-kyung posted several photos on his instagram on the 8th, saying, "The day I was told that I could not take a self-portrait.

In the photo, Lee Soo-kyung took a self-portrait with a face without a toilet, and Lee Soo-kyung, who boasted beautiful beauty without correction effect.

"Take a difficult photo; the Top Model doesn't stop," he added, making him expect an upgraded selfie.