Ha Sung-woon, Boys Take Off and Dreamy Attractions

After finishing the musical, Ha Sung-woon went straight to the solo album preparations, saying that after half of 2022 in a busy schedule, Ha Sung-woon had achieved half of his goal at the beginning of the year.If you ask me why its half, its still before the release of the album, and its only when it comes out perfectly that weve all achieved it.I want to challenge myself rather than a huge goal for the rest of the year, and I want to do it in front of my fans.
After finishing the musical, Ha Sung-woon went straight to the solo album preparations, saying that after half of 2022 in a busy schedule, Ha Sung-woon had achieved half of his goal at the beginning of the year.If you ask me why its half, its still before the release of the album, and its only when it comes out perfectly that weve all achieved it.I want to challenge myself rather than a huge goal for the rest of the year, and I want to do it in front of my fans.
After finishing the musical, Ha Sung-woon went straight to the solo album preparations, saying that after half of 2022 in a busy schedule, Ha Sung-woon had achieved half of his goal at the beginning of the year.If you ask me why its half, its still before the release of the album, and its only when it comes out perfectly that weve all achieved it.I want to challenge myself rather than a huge goal for the rest of the year, and I want to do it in front of my fans.

After finishing the musical, Ha Sung-woon went straight to the solo album preparations, saying that after half of 2022 in a busy schedule, Ha Sung-woon had achieved half of his goal at the beginning of the year. “If you ask me why it’s half, it’s still before the release of the album, and it’s only when it comes out perfectly that we’ve all achieved it. I want to challenge myself rather than a huge goal for the rest of the year, and I want to do it in front of my fans. "