"Don't swear" Song Ji-hyo, who was listed in the controversy...drinking and impulsive, Short Cuts I cut."

Actor Song Ji-hyo, who was embroiled in styling controversy with Short Cuts transform, opened his mouth in eight months.Song Ji-hyos haircut, which he said he cut his hair for change, was not the Hair designer but the person himself.His impulsive behavior led to the announcement of a statement by fans urging improvement of Song Ji-hyo styling.He said, Do not swear at our children.Last year, November Song Ji-hyo suddenly transformed from long hair to short hair.At that time, he published his beautiful article in his instagram and his front and back hair style cut with short cut.He responded that he had not expected it at all.But some fans who saw this showed a negative reaction to Short Cuts: Song Ji-hyos short cut wasnt a problem, but it was cut out of place.Especially, fans have complained about Song Ji-hyo Hair, makeup and coordination in Running Man, so complaints about untreated hair led to a statement announcement.In the 2021 Asia Artist Award (Asia Artist Awards, hereinafter AAA), the first official venue after the Short Cuts transform, he was caught wearing a coat with a torn bottom, raising doubts about the professionalism of the staff.However, Song Ji-hyo did not give any answers to the fans demands, and said that he had cut his head with his will through Running Man.On the 8th, about eight months after the controversy, Song Ji-hyo appeared on the content of YouTube channel Studio Waffle, Turkeyez on the Block, and released the short cut styling for the first time.Host Lee Yong-jin said, Many people said I cut it to overcome the pain of separation and I will not spend money anymore.Song Ji-hyo said, If you really talk to me, I ate a lot of alcohol and I cut it.Song Ji-hyo said, I drank and suddenly it was a moment.I thought, Why am I doing this? When I used toothpaste or cosmetics, I cut it with scissors.He asked me to stop criticizing Cody, Hair and the makeup staff, saying, Do not swear at our children.Song Ji-hyo asked if he could go on the air as it was a fact that he did not even tell even in Running Man.The production team said, Many people should know about it once anyway.The netizens who saw this responded such as I am so funny because I cut my hair, I am cute to apologize to the staff, I am drunk and cut my hair and took pictures, so I put it on the insta, I think Cody was insulted, I cut it myself, I am honest and lovely and so on.It may not have been easy for the image to confess that the woman was drunk and cut her hair at the time.However, Song Ji-hyo, who kept silent in the situation where the staff was instead swearing, honestly confessed the reason for Short Cuts transform in eight months.Some fans are worried that they have been drunk and impulsively cut off their hair in a situation where cheering is pouring on his hairy charm.Song Ji-hyo, who changed the Short Cuts controversy to Short Cuts disease inducer, is attracting attention as an actor and entertainer.
Actor Song Ji-hyo, who was embroiled in styling controversy with Short Cuts transform, opened his mouth in eight months.Song Ji-hyos haircut, which he said he cut his hair for change, was not the Hair designer but the person himself.His impulsive behavior led to the announcement of a statement by fans urging improvement of Song Ji-hyo styling.He said, Do not swear at our children.Last year, November Song Ji-hyo suddenly transformed from long hair to short hair.At that time, he published his beautiful article in his instagram and his front and back hair style cut with short cut.He responded that he had not expected it at all.But some fans who saw this showed a negative reaction to Short Cuts: Song Ji-hyos short cut wasnt a problem, but it was cut out of place.Especially, fans have complained about Song Ji-hyo Hair, makeup and coordination in Running Man, so complaints about untreated hair led to a statement announcement.In the 2021 Asia Artist Award (Asia Artist Awards, hereinafter AAA), the first official venue after the Short Cuts transform, he was caught wearing a coat with a torn bottom, raising doubts about the professionalism of the staff.However, Song Ji-hyo did not give any answers to the fans demands, and said that he had cut his head with his will through Running Man.On the 8th, about eight months after the controversy, Song Ji-hyo appeared on the content of YouTube channel Studio Waffle, Turkeyez on the Block, and released the short cut styling for the first time.Host Lee Yong-jin said, Many people said I cut it to overcome the pain of separation and I will not spend money anymore.Song Ji-hyo said, If you really talk to me, I ate a lot of alcohol and I cut it.Song Ji-hyo said, I drank and suddenly it was a moment.I thought, Why am I doing this? When I used toothpaste or cosmetics, I cut it with scissors.He asked me to stop criticizing Cody, Hair and the makeup staff, saying, Do not swear at our children.Song Ji-hyo asked if he could go on the air as it was a fact that he did not even tell even in Running Man.The production team said, Many people should know about it once anyway.The netizens who saw this responded such as I am so funny because I cut my hair, I am cute to apologize to the staff, I am drunk and cut my hair and took pictures, so I put it on the insta, I think Cody was insulted, I cut it myself, I am honest and lovely and so on.It may not have been easy for the image to confess that the woman was drunk and cut her hair at the time.However, Song Ji-hyo, who kept silent in the situation where the staff was instead swearing, honestly confessed the reason for Short Cuts transform in eight months.Some fans are worried that they have been drunk and impulsively cut off their hair in a situation where cheering is pouring on his hairy charm.Song Ji-hyo, who changed the Short Cuts controversy to Short Cuts disease inducer, is attracting attention as an actor and entertainer.
Actor Song Ji-hyo, who was embroiled in styling controversy with Short Cuts transform, opened his mouth in eight months.Song Ji-hyos haircut, which he said he cut his hair for change, was not the Hair designer but the person himself.His impulsive behavior led to the announcement of a statement by fans urging improvement of Song Ji-hyo styling.He said, Do not swear at our children.Last year, November Song Ji-hyo suddenly transformed from long hair to short hair.At that time, he published his beautiful article in his instagram and his front and back hair style cut with short cut.He responded that he had not expected it at all.But some fans who saw this showed a negative reaction to Short Cuts: Song Ji-hyos short cut wasnt a problem, but it was cut out of place.Especially, fans have complained about Song Ji-hyo Hair, makeup and coordination in Running Man, so complaints about untreated hair led to a statement announcement.In the 2021 Asia Artist Award (Asia Artist Awards, hereinafter AAA), the first official venue after the Short Cuts transform, he was caught wearing a coat with a torn bottom, raising doubts about the professionalism of the staff.However, Song Ji-hyo did not give any answers to the fans demands, and said that he had cut his head with his will through Running Man.On the 8th, about eight months after the controversy, Song Ji-hyo appeared on the content of YouTube channel Studio Waffle, Turkeyez on the Block, and released the short cut styling for the first time.Host Lee Yong-jin said, Many people said I cut it to overcome the pain of separation and I will not spend money anymore.Song Ji-hyo said, If you really talk to me, I ate a lot of alcohol and I cut it.Song Ji-hyo said, I drank and suddenly it was a moment.I thought, Why am I doing this? When I used toothpaste or cosmetics, I cut it with scissors.He asked me to stop criticizing Cody, Hair and the makeup staff, saying, Do not swear at our children.Song Ji-hyo asked if he could go on the air as it was a fact that he did not even tell even in Running Man.The production team said, Many people should know about it once anyway.The netizens who saw this responded such as I am so funny because I cut my hair, I am cute to apologize to the staff, I am drunk and cut my hair and took pictures, so I put it on the insta, I think Cody was insulted, I cut it myself, I am honest and lovely and so on.It may not have been easy for the image to confess that the woman was drunk and cut her hair at the time.However, Song Ji-hyo, who kept silent in the situation where the staff was instead swearing, honestly confessed the reason for Short Cuts transform in eight months.Some fans are worried that they have been drunk and impulsively cut off their hair in a situation where cheering is pouring on his hairy charm.Song Ji-hyo, who changed the Short Cuts controversy to Short Cuts disease inducer, is attracting attention as an actor and entertainer.

Actor Song Ji-hyo, who was embroiled in styling controversy with 'Short Cuts transform', opened his mouth in eight months. Song Ji-hyo's haircut, which he said he cut his hair for change, was not the Hair designer but the person himself. His impulsive behavior led to the announcement of a statement by fans urging improvement of Song Ji-hyo styling'. He said, "Do not swear at our children."

Last year, November Song Ji-hyo suddenly transformed from long hair to short hair. At that time, he published his "beautiful" article in his instagram and his front and back hair style cut with short cut. "He responded that he had not expected it at all.

But some fans who saw this showed a negative reaction to Short Cuts: Song Ji-hyo's short cut wasn't a problem, but it was cut out of place. Especially, fans have complained about Song Ji-hyo Hair, makeup and coordination in Running Man', so complaints about untreated hair led to a statement announcement.

In the "2021 Asia Artist Award" (Asia Artist Awards, hereinafter "AAA"), the first official venue after the Short Cuts transform, he was caught wearing a coat with a torn bottom, raising doubts about the professionalism of the staff. However, Song Ji-hyo did not give any answers to the fans' demands, and said that he had cut his head with his will through Running Man'.

On the 8th, about eight months after the controversy, Song Ji-hyo appeared on the content of YouTube channel 'Studio Waffle', 'Turkeyez on the Block', and released the short cut styling for the first time.

Host Lee Yong-jin said, "Many people said 'I cut it to overcome the pain of separation' and 'I will not spend money anymore'. Song Ji-hyo said, "If you really talk to me, I ate a lot of alcohol and I cut it."

Song Ji-hyo said, "I drank and suddenly it was a moment. "I thought, 'Why am I doing this?' When I used toothpaste or cosmetics, I cut it with scissors." He asked me to stop criticizing Cody, Hair and the makeup staff, saying, "Do not swear at our children."

Song Ji-hyo asked if he could go on the air as it was a fact that he did not even tell even in Running Man'. The production team said, "Many people should know about it once anyway."

The netizens who saw this responded such as "I am so funny because I cut my hair", "I am cute to apologize to the staff", "I am drunk and cut my hair and took pictures, so I put it on the insta", "I think Cody was insulted, I cut it myself", "I am honest and lovely" and so on.

It may not have been easy for the image to confess that the woman was drunk and cut her hair at the time. However, Song Ji-hyo, who kept silent in the situation where the staff was instead swearing, honestly confessed the reason for Short Cuts transform in eight months. Some fans are worried that they have been drunk and impulsively cut off their hair in a situation where cheering is pouring on his hairy charm. Song Ji-hyo, who changed the 'Short Cuts controversy' to 'Short Cuts disease inducer', is attracting attention as an Actor and entertainer.