"dna Singer" Lee Soo-geun "Kim Ho-joong, "There is no Family to Come Out with"

DNA singer - Fantastic Duo family Kim Ho-joong made a surprise appearanceOn SBSs DNA Singer - Fantastic Duo Family (hereinafter referred to as DNA Singer), which aired on Friday night, Kim Ho-joong, who completed his military service, appeared as a special guest.On the day, MC Lee Soo-geun said of the special guest, I kept calling the crew to come to this program. Alone is not.I have to come out with Family, he said, I have no one to look at Family, I want to come out of Alone. The identity of the special guest who appeared was Kim Ho-joong.Kim Ho-joong said, It has been about a month since I served hard for a year and nine months and canceled the call.In addition, Kim Ho-joong introduced the new song The Lighting Man and said, Many people melted the stories that I told and made lyrics and attached melodies.

'dna singer - Fantastic Duo Family' Kim Ho-joong made a surprise appearance

On SBS's "dna Singer - Fantastic Duo Family" (hereinafter referred to as "dna Singer"), which aired on Friday night, Kim Ho-joong, who completed his military service, appeared as a special guest.

On the day, MC Lee Soo-geun said of the special guest, "I kept calling the crew to come to this program. 'Alone is not. I have to come out with Family, "he said," I have no one to look at Family, I want to come out of Alone. "

The identity of the special guest who appeared was Kim Ho-joong. Kim Ho-joong said, "It has been about a month since I served hard for a year and nine months and canceled the call."

In addition, Kim Ho-joong introduced the new song "The Lighting Man" and said, "Many people melted the stories that I told and made lyrics and attached melodies."