Kim Jonghyeon pictorial "I want to have a drink with the members of NU'EST and have time to get wet in memories"

Kim Jonghyeon, from NUEST, has released a unique aura through the picture.Kim Jonghyeons fashion picture was released through the July issue of The Star.This picture captures the unique charm of Kim Jonghyeon, who is preparing for a new leap with the theme of ITS TIME.Kim Jonghyeon in the public photo was impressed with his pose and excellent eyes in a relaxed mood.After the official dismantling of NUEST in March, Kim Jonghyeon is preparing to stand alone in a new nest.In an interview after the filming, Kim Jonghyeon said, I am so grateful that there are people who are with Kim Jonghyeon, not NUEST, and I want to show my new development than Kim Jonghyeon.Kim Jonghyeon, who was the leader of NUEST. It was a complicated mind as a member, not as a leader.There was also the expectation of doing the new The Departure and the fear of having to stand alone, and I think there were really various feelings that passed by. Then, NUEST members said, Lets have a drink and have time to get wet with memories.As for how to get the usual lyric inspiration, I think about Do you want to start with these words?When the word starts to come to mind, I write a little from then on. He said that his favorite lyrics were I live in your season. I like the lyrics a lot because it means that I am in your mind all year round.Regarding his role as an actor, not a singer, he said, I think I can see myself that I did not know.It can be an angry Kim Jonghyeon, a crying Kim Jonghyeon, and a variety of Kim Jonghyeon. And as for the troubles these days, fan meeting stage is the most troubled. How can I show you more?How do I organize the stage and show what performance? I want to show you a little more different than what I showed you.Finally, he said, There are people who cheer me up, so I can get the power and work hard. I will try a little more and show you more.

Kim Jonghyeon, from NU'EST, has released a unique aura through the picture.

Kim Jonghyeon's fashion picture was released through the July issue of The Star.

This picture captures the unique charm of Kim Jonghyeon, who is preparing for a new leap with the theme of IT'S TIME.

Kim Jonghyeon in the public photo was impressed with his pose and excellent eyes in a relaxed mood.

After the official dismantling of NU'EST in March, Kim Jonghyeon is preparing to stand alone in a new nest. In an interview after the filming, Kim Jonghyeon said, "I am so grateful that there are people who are with Kim Jonghyeon, not NU'EST, and I want to show my new development than Kim Jonghyeon."

Kim Jonghyeon, who was the leader of NU'EST. "It was a complicated mind as a member, not as a leader. There was also the expectation of doing the new The Departure and the fear of having to stand alone, and I think there were really various feelings that passed by. " Then, NU'EST members said, "Let's have a drink and have time to get wet with memories."

As for how to get the usual lyric inspiration, "I think about 'Do you want to start with these words?' When the word starts to come to mind, I write a little from then on. "He said that his favorite lyrics were" I live in your season. " "I like the lyrics a lot because it means that I am in your mind all year round."

Regarding his role as an Actor, not a Singer, he said, "I think I can see myself that I did not know. It can be an angry Kim Jonghyeon, a crying Kim Jonghyeon, and a variety of Kim Jonghyeon. "

And as for the troubles these days, "fan meeting stage is the most troubled. 'How can I show you more? How do I organize the stage and show what performance? "I want to show you a little more different than what I showed you."

Finally, he said, "There are people who cheer me up, so I can get the power and work hard. I will try a little more and show you more."