Im Chae-mu "World Bank Debt Only 14.5 billion...stressed and emergency room to Heart Rhythm Society" (good to overhear)

Im Chae-mu ran an amusement park and confessed that it was difficult with successive bad news.MBC Transfer Life - Rather Good, which was first broadcast on June 17, revealed the daily life of Actor im Chae-mus amusement park CEO.On this day, im Chae-mu patrolled a strong right-hand grandson and amusement park, and met with Kim So-yeon, wife of an amusement park who loves children as much as im Chae-mu.They looked back on the difficult years they had been through eating and running an amusement park.Kim So-yeon said, At first, when we said that everyone is ruined, we sat down and drank a beer and it was not good at that time.Im Chae-mu said it was really good, but he said, I do not want to go back to that time when the past is beautiful.After the collapse of about 2 billion value facilities in 15 minutes due to natural disasters, the IMF was in a state of not being able to make money due to successive bad news.Im Chae-mu said, When I opened my eyes, I thought, Who will I go to and ask for money today? And What if I do not lend it? Kim So-yeon recalled when he fell in front of the bathroom.Im Chae-mu said, I did not fall, but if I moved a lot, my breathing became fast, so I went to the emergency room myself.I did not go to the hospital before my life and there was no sickness, but I was very stressed when I served for three years. Im Chae-mu, who was also involved in construction and fraud, visited World Bank and asked him to deal with the bankruptcy, but he added that he was able to endure until now when he heard im Chae-mu can do it and Lets go together at World Bank.
Im Chae-mu ran an amusement park and confessed that it was difficult with successive bad news.MBC Transfer Life - Rather Good, which was first broadcast on June 17, revealed the daily life of Actor im Chae-mus amusement park CEO.On this day, im Chae-mu patrolled a strong right-hand grandson and amusement park, and met with Kim So-yeon, wife of an amusement park who loves children as much as im Chae-mu.They looked back on the difficult years they had been through eating and running an amusement park.Kim So-yeon said, At first, when we said that everyone is ruined, we sat down and drank a beer and it was not good at that time.Im Chae-mu said it was really good, but he said, I do not want to go back to that time when the past is beautiful.After the collapse of about 2 billion value facilities in 15 minutes due to natural disasters, the IMF was in a state of not being able to make money due to successive bad news.Im Chae-mu said, When I opened my eyes, I thought, Who will I go to and ask for money today? And What if I do not lend it? Kim So-yeon recalled when he fell in front of the bathroom.Im Chae-mu said, I did not fall, but if I moved a lot, my breathing became fast, so I went to the emergency room myself.I did not go to the hospital before my life and there was no sickness, but I was very stressed when I served for three years. Im Chae-mu, who was also involved in construction and fraud, visited World Bank and asked him to deal with the bankruptcy, but he added that he was able to endure until now when he heard im Chae-mu can do it and Lets go together at World Bank.

Im Chae-mu ran an amusement park and confessed that it was difficult with successive bad news.

MBC 'Transfer Life - Rather Good', which was first broadcast on June 17, revealed the daily life of Actor im Chae-mu's amusement park CEO.

On this day, im Chae-mu patrolled a strong right-hand grandson and amusement park, and met with Kim So-yeon, wife of an amusement park who loves children as much as im Chae-mu. They looked back on the difficult years they had been through eating and running an amusement park.

Kim So-yeon said, "At first, when we said that everyone is ruined, we sat down and drank a beer and it was not good at that time." Im Chae-mu said it was really good, but he said, "I do not want to go back to that time when the past is beautiful."

After the collapse of about 2 billion value facilities in 15 minutes due to natural disasters, the IMF was in a state of not being able to make money due to successive bad news.

Im Chae-mu said, "When I opened my eyes, I thought, 'Who will I go to and ask for money today?' And 'What if I do not lend it?'" Kim So-yeon recalled when he fell in front of the bathroom.

Im Chae-mu said, "I did not fall, but if I moved a lot, my breathing became fast, so I went to the emergency room myself. I did not go to the hospital before my life and there was no sickness, but I was very stressed when I served for three years. "

Im Chae-mu, who was also involved in construction and fraud, visited World Bank and asked him to deal with the bankruptcy, but he added that he was able to endure until now when he heard "im Chae-mu can do it" and "Let's go together" at World Bank.