Hwa-Jeong Choi "Ock Joo-hyun appearance, schedule caught three months ago...or I didn't see it today" ('the shortest')

DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi introduced the appearance of musicalActor Ock Joo-hyun, Kim Paul, Apostle of Christ.On the 28th, SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time featured the main characters of musical Matahari, Ock Joo-hyun, Kim Paul, and Apostle of Christ.DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi said, I think its more beautiful, and Ock Joo-hyun laughed at the How many pros do you think it is?Ock Joo-hyun said, In fact, there is a performance today.On the day of the performance, I do not schedule the publicity schedule to maintain the existing pattern, but I was able to appear because I was the best hit. Hwa-Jeong Choi, who heard this, said, In fact, this broadcast is a schedule booked three months ago, so I made an appearance.Or I could not see you two today, Ock Joo-hyun laughed.Matahari is based on the true story of Muhee Matahari, who was arrested and shot by French authorities for double espionage during World War I.On the other hand, Ock Joo-hyun has recently been involved in a rumor related to musical Elisabeth casting.Ock Joo-hyun said on the 24th, I did not have any involvement in the casting of the 10th anniversary performance of Elisabeth, he said. I would like you to clarify the facts in the performance production company about all the suspicions related to casting.

DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi introduced the appearance of musical Actor Ock Joo-hyun, Kim Paul, Apostle of Christ.

On the 28th, SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' featured the main characters of musical 'Matahari', Ock Joo-hyun, Kim Paul, and Apostle of Christ.

DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi said, "I think it's more beautiful," and Ock Joo-hyun laughed at the "How many pros do you think it is?"

Ock Joo-hyun said, "In fact, there is a performance today. On the day of the performance, I do not schedule the publicity schedule to maintain the existing pattern, but I was able to appear because I was the 'best hit'. "

Hwa-Jeong Choi, who heard this, said, "In fact, this broadcast is a schedule booked three months ago, so I made an appearance. Or I could not see you two today, "Ock Joo-hyun laughed.

"Matahari" is based on the true story of Muhee Matahari, who was arrested and shot by French authorities for double espionage during World War I.

On the other hand, Ock Joo-hyun has recently been involved in a rumor related to musical 'Elisabeth' casting. Ock Joo-hyun said on the 24th, "I did not have any involvement in the casting of the 10th anniversary performance of Elisabeth," he said. "I would like you to clarify the facts in the performance production company about all the suspicions related to casting."