'You Quiz on the Block' Lim Young-woong "I'm so nervous sitting next to Yo Jae Suk" ..

In the 152th TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block broadcasted on the 4th, he traveled with heroes in each field.On this day, Kang Hyung-wook trainer, Jung Chan-sung martial arts player, and singer Lim Young-wong appeared as a user and talked.On this day, Lim Young-woong appeared as a singing hero and told the story.Lim Young-wong, who said good luck with the proposal of Jo Se-ho on the day, was somewhat nervous.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Have you ever appeared in an entertainment show alone like this? Lim Young-woong said, It is the first time I have appeared in an entertainment alone.I am nervous and I do not think anything, he said. I am so nervous because I am next to Yo Jae Suk. Jo Se-ho said, It is the two major mountains of the arts and music.

In the 152th TVN entertainment program 'You Quiz on the Block' broadcasted on the 4th, he traveled with heroes in each field. On this day, Kang Hyung-wook trainer, Jung Chan-sung martial arts player, and singer Lim Young-wong appeared as a user and talked.

On this day, Lim Young-woong appeared as a singing hero and told the story.

Lim Young-wong, who said "good luck" with the proposal of Jo Se-ho on the day, was somewhat nervous. Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Have you ever appeared in an entertainment show alone like this?" Lim Young-woong said, "It is the first time I have appeared in an entertainment alone. I am nervous and I do not think anything, "he said." I am so nervous because I am next to Yo Jae Suk. "

Jo Se-ho said, "It is the two major mountains of the arts and music."