Wheein "I hated Hwasa...I never thought I'd get to know you" (Tteokbokki house)

Wheein unveils first impression of best friend HwasaMBC Everlon Tteokbokki house brother, which will be broadcasted on May 24th, invites MAMAMOO Wheein to talk about liberation.MAMAMOO members Wheein and Hwasa have been known as best friends since the days of Middle School.It is never easy to get a big love while dreaming the same dream and working together as a group.Wheein says, Hwasa is a friend from the middle school. Then, When I was in the same class, I hated Hyejin.I thought I would never get to know him. I wonder why Wheein hated Hwasa when he was a junior high school student, and how the two became close together and became MAMAMOO together.On the other hand, Wheein recalls the days of Idol Producer with Hwasa. Wheein said, Hye Jin and I have been Idol Producer for three and a half years.I remember that a lot of things were hard, but I didnt have enough money. I split my allowance from my parents.Wheein surprised his brothers by saying, I never thought I wanted to give up, he said, I thought about how to overcome it.

Wheein unveils first impression of best Friend Hwasa

MBC Everlon 'Tteokbokki house brother', which will be broadcasted on May 24th, invites MamaMOO Wheein to talk about 'liberation'.

MamaMOO members Wheein and Hwasa have been known as best Friends since the days of Middle school. It is never easy to get a big love while dreaming the same dream and working together as a group.

Wheein says, "Hwasa is a Friend from the Middle school." Then, "When I was in the same class, I hated Hyejin. I thought I would never get to know him. " I wonder why Wheein hated Hwasa when he was a junior high school student, and how the two became close together and became MamaMOO together.

On the other hand, Wheein recalls the days of Idol Producer with Hwasa. Wheein said, "Hye Jin and I have been Idol Producer for three and a half years. I remember that a lot of things were hard, but I didn’t have enough money. I split my allowance from my parents.” Wheein surprised his brothers by saying, "I never thought I wanted to Give up," he said, "I thought about how to overcome it."