Tang Wei leaves and IU comes...Cannes debut simultaneously set a record for 'The Lead Actor' [this is Cannes]

Singer IU will play the debut match as Actor Lee Ji-eun at the Cannes International Film Festival today (26 days, hereinafter local time).Lee Ji-eun will attend the world premiere screening of the film broker at Cannes Lumiere Grand Theater in France at 7 pm on the 26th, along with Kang-Ho Song, Gang Dong-Won and Lee Ju-young as one of the main cast members.broker is an invitation to the 75th Cannes International Film Festival (2022) competition, and is also the first Korean film production directed by Hirokazu Koreeda, the Japanese master.In particular, Lee Ji-eun has added a lot of attention to the previous class of entering the first Cannes International Film Festival with this work, which is a commercial film debut work.He played the role of the babys mother Soyoung in the baby box and played Hot Summer Days.Hirokazu Koreda said, After watching My Uncle, I cast Lee Ji-eun as the only Soyoon role.The National Actor Kang-Ho Song also commented on Lee Ji-euns Hot Summer Days, saying, I remember how amazing I was as an actor, the technique, the exact expressiveness that conveys my heart, and the way I conveyed my feelings. How is it so perfect?I was impressed, so I called Lee Ji-eun separately and praised him. Earlier, Lee Ji-euns best actress award was likely to be awarded.The speculation is weighing even more as Tang Wei, who was one of the leading candidates, Resolution to Break Up (director Park Chan-wook), finished the Cannes schedule on Saturday and left as scheduled.

Singer IU will play the debut match as "Actor Lee Ji-eun" at the Cannes International Film Festival today (26 days, hereinafter local time).

Lee Ji-eun will attend the world premiere screening of the film "broker" at Cannes Lumiere Grand Theater in France at 7 pm on the 26th, along with Kang-Ho Song, Gang Dong-Won and Lee Ju-young as one of the main cast members. "broker" is an invitation to the 75th Cannes International Film Festival (2022) competition, and is also the first Korean film production directed by Hirokazu Koreeda, the "Japanese master".

In particular, Lee Ji-eun has added a lot of attention to the previous class of entering the first Cannes International Film Festival with this work, which is a commercial film debut work.

He played the role of the baby's mother Soyoung in the baby box and played Hot Summer Days. Hirokazu Koreda said, "After watching 'My Uncle', I cast Lee Ji-eun as the only Soyoon role."

"The National Actor" Kang-Ho Song also commented on Lee Ji-eun's Hot Summer Days, saying, "I remember how amazing I was as an Actor, the technique, the exact expressiveness that conveys my heart, and the way I conveyed my feelings." "How is it so perfect?" I was impressed, so I called Lee Ji-eun separately and praised him. "

Earlier, Lee Ji-eun's best actress award was likely to be awarded. The speculation is weighing even more as Tang Wei, who was one of the leading candidates, "Resolution to Break Up" (director Park Chan-wook), finished the Cannes schedule on Saturday and left as scheduled.