Song Ji-ah, Lee Seung-gi's Confessions "I'll Cover All" (Pong Chi-ri)

Song Ji-ah, who appeared as a friend of singer Jung Dong-won, revealed his fanship for Lee Seung-gi.In Season 3 of SBSs Eat and Gonchiri (072) broadcast on May 7, there will be a Golf showdown featuring the rich (child), actor Kwak Do-won and singer Jung Dong-won.On the day, the two of them appeared in a surprise appearance by Friend and performed a friendship round together.Friend of Kwak Do-won starred cheerleader Park Gi-ryang; the two surprised the crowd by saying, I saw it five years ago at the Pusan ​​International Film Festival and saw it for the second time today.On the other hand, Park Ki-ryang expressed his affection for Golf, saying, It is a strength that is better than ordinary people. It is not hard to go around 18 holes, and I have practiced to break my hands.At the end of the Score question, Park said, It was a while after the back stone escaped. Lee Kyoung-kyu said, I do not feel comfortable with Park Ki-ryang.A few moments later, in the field, a Twin T-shot hole was held, where they tee shot each other.Kwak Do-won and Park Ki-ryang had a time to exchange their eyes before the pair tee shot, and it is the back door that everyone watched the tee shot of the two people with their breathless pink air flowing.Meanwhile, Jung Dong-wons Friend starred Song Ji-ah, who is preparing for a professional golfer.Prior to the showdown, Song Ji-ah revealed he had a 68-shot Rabe in battery training some time ago.Lee Kyoung-kyu said, I would have given you a few faraways.Song Ji-ah said, I liked Lee Seung-gi when I saw the drama, he said, because of Lee Seung-gi.Despite all the dissuades around him, Lee Seung-gi can cover all the slices, he said, drawing him as a team member and showing a steaming fan.Lee Seung-gi said, I finally got my fan, I will show you a dramatic game.

Song Ji-ah, who appeared as a Friend of singer Jung Dong-won, revealed his fanship for Lee Seung-gi.

In Season 3 of SBS's "Eat and Gonchiri (072)" broadcast on May 7, there will be a Golf showdown featuring the rich (child), actor Kwak Do-won and singer Jung Dong-won. On the day, the two of them appeared in a surprise appearance by Friend and performed a Friendship round together.

Friend of Kwak Do-won starred cheerleader Park Gi-ryang; the two surprised the crowd by saying, "I saw it five years ago at the Pusan ​​International Film Festival and saw it for the second time today." On the other hand, Park Ki-ryang expressed his affection for Golf, saying, "It is a strength that is better than ordinary people." "It is not hard to go around 18 holes, and I have practiced to break my hands." At the end of the Score question, Park said, "It was a while after the back stone escaped." Lee Kyoung-kyu said, "I do not feel comfortable with Park Ki-ryang."

A few moments later, in the field, a 'Twin T-shot' hole was held, where they tee shot each other. Kwak Do-won and Park Ki-ryang had a time to exchange their eyes before the pair tee shot, and it is the back door that everyone watched the tee shot of the two people with their breathless pink air flowing.

Meanwhile, Jung Dong-won's Friend starred Song Ji-ah, who is preparing for a professional Golfer. Prior to the showdown, Song Ji-ah revealed he had a 68-shot Rabe in battery training some time ago. Lee Kyoung-kyu said, "I would have given you a few faraways." Song Ji-ah said, "I liked Lee Seung-gi when I saw the drama," he said, "because of Lee Seung-gi." Despite all the dissuades around him, "Lee Seung-gi can cover all the slices," he said, drawing him as a team member and showing a steaming fan. Lee Seung-gi said, "I finally got my fan, I will show you a dramatic game."