Kim Song-i "husband loses left eye vision in accident...I'm diagnosed with thyroid cancer" (AM Plaza)

Singer Kim Song-i-i-i has told of his difficult past.Kim Song-i-i-i appeared as a participant on the stage of KBS 1TV AM Plaza Top Model dream broadcast on June 1.Kim Song-i-i-i said, My mother did all kinds of rough things, such as whether her daughters would be pointed out as childless fathers or restaurant work, and when I was 19 years old, I immigrated to Chicago, USA, where my uncle was.My mother and I worked laundry from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm, and I worked for three years to live in Korea, thinking that I was going to Korea. I ironed 500 clothes. My arms were broken and I was always swollen.I wanted to not marry, so I met at the age of 17 and married my husband now who waited for 10 years and lived in Korea.I had a son and a daughter and lived happily and well, and one day I had an ominous dream of her left eye covered in blood.I had thyroid cancer, and then the cancer spread to the lymph nodes, and I was singing my mothers song and I was there to do it.Top Model in the second win, 19-year-old Song-hee inherited her mother, who dreamed of a singer, and acted as a small girl group at the age of 6.The mother, who had taken care of her daughters activities, is living in a hospital due to complications of diabetes.The vote resulted in two wins. I will work hard. I am grateful, said the farewell.
Singer Kim Song-i-i-i has told of his difficult past.Kim Song-i-i-i appeared as a participant on the stage of KBS 1TV AM Plaza Top Model dream broadcast on June 1.Kim Song-i-i-i said, My mother did all kinds of rough things, such as whether her daughters would be pointed out as childless fathers or restaurant work, and when I was 19 years old, I immigrated to Chicago, USA, where my uncle was.My mother and I worked laundry from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm, and I worked for three years to live in Korea, thinking that I was going to Korea. I ironed 500 clothes. My arms were broken and I was always swollen.I wanted to not marry, so I met at the age of 17 and married my husband now who waited for 10 years and lived in Korea.I had a son and a daughter and lived happily and well, and one day I had an ominous dream of her left eye covered in blood.I had thyroid cancer, and then the cancer spread to the lymph nodes, and I was singing my mothers song and I was there to do it.Top Model in the second win, 19-year-old Song-hee inherited her mother, who dreamed of a singer, and acted as a small girl group at the age of 6.The mother, who had taken care of her daughters activities, is living in a hospital due to complications of diabetes.The vote resulted in two wins. I will work hard. I am grateful, said the farewell.

Singer Kim Song-i-i-i has told of his difficult past.

Kim Song-i-i-i appeared as a participant on the stage of KBS 1TV AM Plaza' Top Model dream broadcast on June 1.

Kim Song-i-i-i said, "My mother did all kinds of rough things, such as whether her daughters would be pointed out as 'childless fathers' or restaurant work, and when I was 19 years old, I immigrated to Chicago, USA, where my uncle was. My mother and I worked laundry from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm, and I worked for three years to live in Korea, thinking that I was going to Korea. "

"I ironed 500 clothes. My arms were broken and I was always swollen. I wanted to not marry, so I met at the age of 17 and married my husband now who waited for 10 years and lived in Korea. I had a son and a daughter and lived happily and well, and one day I had an ominous dream of her left eye covered in blood. I had thyroid cancer, and then the cancer spread to the lymph nodes, and I was singing my mother’s song and I was there to do it.”

Top Model in the second win, 19-year-old Song-hee inherited her mother, who dreamed of a singer, and acted as a small girl group at the age of 6. The mother, who had taken care of her daughter's activities, is living in a hospital due to complications of diabetes.

The vote resulted in two wins. "I will work hard. I am grateful," said the farewell.