"It's hard to lie down together" Ka-hyeon Jang, tears in five years of divorce Jo Seong-min longing (Wodivorce2)

Ka-hyeon Jang, who had been in a duty for five years because he did not even want to lie down together, showed tears with longing for his ex-husband Jo Seong-min.In the fifth episode of the TV Chosun entertainment We Divorce 2 (hereinafter referred to as Udivorce 2), which aired on May 6, actor Ka-hyeon Jang, who suddenly divorced two years ago, and Jo Seong-min, who is from 015B, joined as a new divorce couple.Ka-hyeon Jang and Jo Seong-min first met at a newly opened bar by a common acquaintance and fell in love with each other at first sight.The two men, who had been in love for 360 days out of 365 days, eventually lived in a marriage in 2000, two years after their love, and lived as a married couple for 20 years.But after 20 years of marriage, he suddenly gave a divorce, and Ka-hyeon Jang said, I continued to love until 10 years; I never fought big until I was divorce.(Then) I simulated my head for five years: I dont want to break up with you, saying, I hate this, I hate that, saying, I dont want to live because I dont love you anymore.When I love you, everything else is tolerated, but I cant stand it anymore. I hate smells and Im in the same room. I hate it.Jo Seong-min said Ka-heeon Jang regarded himself as Stoker.The actions of taking care of my sick wife and picking her up to work were Stoker from some point on.Ka-hyeon Jang said, When I get married and become a couple, there must be a change in my relationship, but it does not exist and I always feel like I have changed my mind.About two years and two months after the divorce, Jo Seong-min told his ex-wife Ka-hyeon Jang, The first question is, did your choice still be right?Jo Seong-min, who lost his family and then ate rice alone and suddenly came to Hyun-tae, said, I really want to talk about it honestly.Meanwhile, Ka-hyeon Jang said, After divorce, (the bad things) were forgotten, I remembered the good things.I did not like it so much, so I diverted it. Then I thought, It was good, It was burned, and I came up with the feelings of loving love.
Ka-hyeon Jang, who had been in a duty for five years because he did not even want to lie down together, showed tears with longing for his ex-husband Jo Seong-min.In the fifth episode of the TV Chosun entertainment We Divorce 2 (hereinafter referred to as Udivorce 2), which aired on May 6, actor Ka-hyeon Jang, who suddenly divorced two years ago, and Jo Seong-min, who is from 015B, joined as a new divorce couple.Ka-hyeon Jang and Jo Seong-min first met at a newly opened bar by a common acquaintance and fell in love with each other at first sight.The two men, who had been in love for 360 days out of 365 days, eventually lived in a marriage in 2000, two years after their love, and lived as a married couple for 20 years.But after 20 years of marriage, he suddenly gave a divorce, and Ka-hyeon Jang said, I continued to love until 10 years; I never fought big until I was divorce.(Then) I simulated my head for five years: I dont want to break up with you, saying, I hate this, I hate that, saying, I dont want to live because I dont love you anymore.When I love you, everything else is tolerated, but I cant stand it anymore. I hate smells and Im in the same room. I hate it.Jo Seong-min said Ka-heeon Jang regarded himself as Stoker.The actions of taking care of my sick wife and picking her up to work were Stoker from some point on.Ka-hyeon Jang said, When I get married and become a couple, there must be a change in my relationship, but it does not exist and I always feel like I have changed my mind.About two years and two months after the divorce, Jo Seong-min told his ex-wife Ka-hyeon Jang, The first question is, did your choice still be right?Jo Seong-min, who lost his family and then ate rice alone and suddenly came to Hyun-tae, said, I really want to talk about it honestly.Meanwhile, Ka-hyeon Jang said, After divorce, (the bad things) were forgotten, I remembered the good things.I did not like it so much, so I diverted it. Then I thought, It was good, It was burned, and I came up with the feelings of loving love.

Ka-hyeon Jang, who had been in a duty for five years because he did not even want to lie down together, showed tears with longing for his ex-husband Jo Seong-min.

In the fifth episode of the TV Chosun entertainment "We divorce 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Udivorce 2"), which aired on May 6, actor Ka-hyeon Jang, who suddenly divorced two years ago, and Jo Seong-min, who is from 015B, joined as a new divorce couple.

Ka-hyeon Jang and Jo Seong-min first met at a newly opened bar by a common acquaintance and fell in love with each other at first sight. The two men, who had been in love for 360 days out of 365 days, eventually lived in a marriage in 2000, two years after their love, and lived as a married couple for 20 years.

But after 20 years of marriage, he suddenly gave a divorce, and Ka-hyeon Jang said, "I continued to love until 10 years; I never fought big until I was divorce. (Then) I simulated my head for five years: I don't want to break up with you, saying, 'I hate this, I hate that', saying, 'I don't want to live because I don't love you anymore.' "When I love you, everything else is tolerated, but I can't stand it anymore. "I hate smells and I'm in the same room." "I hate it."

Jo Seong-min said Ka-heeon Jang regarded himself as Stoker. The actions of taking care of my sick wife and picking her up to work were Stoker from some point on. Ka-hyeon Jang said, When I get married and become a couple, there must be a change in my relationship, but it does not exist and I always feel like I have changed my mind.

About two years and two months after the divorce, Jo Seong-min told his ex-wife Ka-hyeon Jang, "The first question is, did your choice still be right?" Jo Seong-min, who lost his family and then ate rice alone and suddenly came to Hyun-tae, said, "I really want to talk about it honestly."

Meanwhile, Ka-hyeon Jang said, "After divorce, (the bad things) were forgotten, I remembered the good things. I did not like it so much, so I diverted it. Then I thought, 'It was good', 'It was burned', and I came up with the feelings of loving love. "