Lim Young-woong X Yoo Jae-Suk Two Mountains La rencontre (Bonjour Monsieur Courtet) "I'm nervous next to Yo Jae Suk" (You Quiz on the Block)

The first La rencontre (Bonjour Monsieur Courtet) between Lim Young-woong and Yo Jae-Suk was concluded.On May 4, TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block pre-released a video of Lim Young-woong, which will be released on the show.With Yo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho gladly greeting the appearance of Lim Young-woong, Jo Se-ho followed Lim Young-woongs greeting law of health and happiness.Lim Young-wong, the first solo entertainer, asked about his performance, saying, I am nervous and I do not think anything.Im very nervous because Im next to Yo Jae Suk.Jo Se-ho praised Lim Young-woong and Yo Jae-Suk, saying, It is two major mountain ranges from my point of view.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am the first to see a hero.Lim Young-woong said, A regular album is an album that can put a lot of stories I want to do.It is good in that I can convey a lot of stories that can repay the great love I am receiving. Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Is my musical companion, my brother Lee Juck, wrote a tittle song?I met Lee Juck a while ago, and he had a mouth in his ear, Jo Se-ho said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, The enemy does not give a song to another person.I did not listen to it because I wrote one more snail snail, and I wrote the title song of Lim Young-woong.There was a reason, and Lim Young-woong called the title song Can I meet again in sweet tone.
The first La rencontre (Bonjour Monsieur Courtet) between Lim Young-woong and Yo Jae-Suk was concluded.On May 4, TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block pre-released a video of Lim Young-woong, which will be released on the show.With Yo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho gladly greeting the appearance of Lim Young-woong, Jo Se-ho followed Lim Young-woongs greeting law of health and happiness.Lim Young-wong, the first solo entertainer, asked about his performance, saying, I am nervous and I do not think anything.Im very nervous because Im next to Yo Jae Suk.Jo Se-ho praised Lim Young-woong and Yo Jae-Suk, saying, It is two major mountain ranges from my point of view.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am the first to see a hero.Lim Young-woong said, A regular album is an album that can put a lot of stories I want to do.It is good in that I can convey a lot of stories that can repay the great love I am receiving. Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Is my musical companion, my brother Lee Juck, wrote a tittle song?I met Lee Juck a while ago, and he had a mouth in his ear, Jo Se-ho said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, The enemy does not give a song to another person.I did not listen to it because I wrote one more snail snail, and I wrote the title song of Lim Young-woong.There was a reason, and Lim Young-woong called the title song Can I meet again in sweet tone.

The first La rencontre (Bonjour Monsieur Courtet) between Lim Young-woong and Yo Jae-Suk was concluded.

On May 4, TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block pre-released a video of Lim Young-woong, which will be released on the show.

With Yo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho gladly greeting the appearance of Lim Young-woong, Jo Se-ho followed Lim Young-woong's greeting law of "health and happiness".

Lim Young-wong, the first solo entertainer, asked about his performance, saying, "I am nervous and I do not think anything. I’m very nervous because I’m next to Yo Jae Suk.” Jo Se-ho praised Lim Young-woong and Yo Jae-Suk, saying, "It is two major mountain ranges from my point of view." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am the first to see a hero."

Lim Young-woong said, "A regular album is an album that can put a lot of stories I want to do. It is good in that I can convey a lot of stories that can repay the great love I am receiving. "

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Is my Musical companion, my brother Lee Juck, wrote a tittle song?" “I met Lee Juck a while ago, and he had a mouth in his ear,” Jo Se-ho said.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The enemy does not give a song to another person. I did not listen to it because I wrote one more snail snail, and I wrote the title song of Lim Young-woong. There was a reason, "and Lim Young-woong called the title song" Can I meet again "in sweet tone.