Lim Young-woong "is not a Singer confined to one genre" that clearly reveals identity

Im not a singer limited to one genre.Singer Lim Young-woong has clearly revealed his identity by releasing his first full-length album in his first six years of debut.The title song of this album, which contains 12 songs in total, is the ballad genre Can I meet again.Lee Juck, a singer-songwriter representing the Korean music industry and called Lee Su-hyun of Lee Su-hyun, wrote and composed.In addition, Jung Jae-il, who is also famous as the music director of the Squid Game, participated in string arrangements and improved his perfection.Lim Young-woong said, I have been long since I heard the song that Lee Juck Sunbather sent me. I was impressed by the string that Jung Jae-il arranged.I was happy to think that I could listen to this wonderful music in my voice. Lim Young-woongs introduction of ballad songs as the face of his first full-length album is meaningful.He came to stardom through TV Chosun Mr. Trot, but Lim Young-woong dreamed of ballad singer.The winning privilege song, Trust Me Now, was a song that can feel both the taste of trot and ballads, and the drama OST, which he remade, Love Always Runs, is also a ballad.As a singer who plays not only trot but also various genres, he has expanded his musical spectrum.I wanted to show that I could tell a variety of genres without any awkwardness, not just a singer confined to one genre, he said, adding that he hoped that I, my fans, and someones story would come close to my heart with my song.This album was born as an album with organic stories of peoples stories, love stories, and world stories, including the Song Bong-ju, Park Sang-cheol, Dick Feng Kim Hyun-woo and Yoon Myung-sun of the Sunbather Singer Seolundo and bicycle scenery.The music video of Can I Meet Again, which he appeared in person, will be released at 8 am on the 3rd.Lim Young-woong will start a national tour concert starting from Goyang on the 6th after the album release.My hero is, of course, a fan of the Hero Age, he said, and I was able to be here because of the generous love and interest of my fans who always lacked me.We are preparing a solid concert with room and pleasure.In the meantime, I hope that you will laugh and shout with your fans at this performance because you have not been able to tep as much as you can because of the social distance (from Corona 19).

“I’m not a Singer limited to one genre.”

Singer Lim Young-woong has clearly revealed his identity by releasing his first full-length album in his first six years of debut.

The title song of this album, which contains 12 songs in total, is the ballad genre 'Can I meet again'. Lee Juck, a Singer-songwriter representing the Korean music industry and called Lee Su-hyun of Lee Su-hyun, wrote and composed. In addition, Jung Jae-il, who is also famous as the music director of the Squid Game, participated in string arrangements and improved his perfection.

Lim Young-woong said, "I have been long since I heard the song that Lee Juck Sunbather sent me." "I was impressed by the string that Jung Jae-il arranged. I was happy to think that I could listen to this wonderful music in my voice. "

Lim Young-woong's introduction of ballad songs as the face of his first full-length album is meaningful. He came to stardom through TV Chosun 'Mr. Trot', but Lim Young-woong dreamed of ballad Singer. The winning privilege song, Trust Me Now, was a song that can feel both the taste of trot and ballads, and the drama OST, which he remade, Love Always Runs, is also a ballad. As a Singer who plays not only trot but also various genres, he has expanded his musical spectrum.

“I wanted to show that I could tell a variety of genres without any awkwardness, not just a Singer confined to one genre,” he said, adding that he hoped that “I, my fans, and someone’s story would come close to my heart with my song.”

This album was born as an album with organic stories of people's stories, love stories, and world stories, including the Song Bong-ju, Park Sang-cheol, Dick Feng Kim Hyun-woo and Yoon Myung-sun of the Sunbather Singer Seolundo and bicycle scenery. The music video of Can I Meet Again, which he appeared in person, will be released at 8 am on the 3rd.

Lim Young-woong will start a national tour concert starting from Goyang on the 6th after the album release. “My hero is, of course, a fan of the Hero Age,” he said, “and I was able to be here because of the generous love and interest of my fans who always lacked me. We are preparing a solid concert with room and pleasure. In the meantime, I hope that you will laugh and shout with your fans at this performance because you have not been able to 'tep' as much as you can because of the social distance (from Corona 19).