"I'm gay, I don't play if I have to hide..."The Queen's Convince of Bridgerton."

Actress Golda Rochevel, known for her role as Queen Charlotte of the Netflix hit series Bridgerton, has been warned not to publicly reveal her sexual identity, Confessions have said.Golda Rochevel recently warned her in the early days of her acting career in Just for Variety Dailymotion that a director (also a lesbian sex minority) refrain from revealing that shes gay.Rochebell said that he was hurt by the advice he gave to him at the time, saying, I blew my heart.We (sexual minorities) were coming out, talking about being proud and representative and talking about whether I should say gay in the interview, Rochevel, who was proud of his sexual identity, recalled the time.But it (the directors answer) was an absolute rejection: You never should, it could ruin your career as an actor, Confessions said.He added that he was confused to give such advice to a director who chose to work with him.Love is love, Rochevel told Dailymotion host Mark Malkin, adding: If youre an actor creating a character, it doesnt matter whether its a relationship between a man and a woman.Id rather lose my job than be faithful to what I am. I dont want to work in an industry that doesnt accept me.It was not the way I grew up.

Actress Golda Rochevel, known for her role as Queen Charlotte of the Netflix hIt series Bridgerton, has been warned not to publicly reveal her sexual identIty, Confessions have said.

Golda Rochevel recently warned her in the early days of her acting career in "Just for Variety" Dailymotion that a director (also a lesbian sex minorIty) "refrain from revealing that she's gay."

Rochebell said that he was hurt by the advice he gave to him at the time, saying, "I blew my heart."

"We (sexual minorIties) were coming out, talking about being proud and representative and talking about whether I should say gay in the interview," Rochevel, who was proud of his sexual identIty, recalled the time.

"But It (the director's answer) was an absolute rejection: 'You never should, It could ruin your career as an actor,'" Confessions said. He added that he was confused to give such advice to a director who chose to work wIth him.

"Love is love," Rochevel told Dailymotion host Mark Malkin, adding: "If you're an actor creating a character, It doesn't matter whether It's a relationship between a man and a woman. I'd rather lose my job than be faIthful to what I am. I don't want to work in an industry that doesn't accept me. It was not the way I grew up. "