The ending 'Girl Song 3', Death Note The main character is the assistant?

Seoul = = In Gongsakgok 3, the father was seriously injured in a collapse accident.On TV Chosun (TV CHOSUN) weekend drama Divorce Composition 3 of Marriage Writing (Im Sung-han), directed by Oh Sang-won Choi Young-soo, and hereinafter, Gongsong 3, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st, Seo Ban (Moon Seong-ho) declared that he would be divided into his father, Seo (Han Jin-hee).I do not feel comfortable discriminating. My wife does not know what to do because she is beautiful.I do not want to be good and dull, he said. I only want a cup of water, I want my mother to take my card and jewel ring.I was tickling my mouth, but I dont want you to tell me. I have a baby. Can you keep it? The ring is a baby.I think youd hate it if you give it to Uram Ami, he said. Its a slope. Ive heard a baby in decades. The West Ban also celebrated Safiyoung (Park Joo-mi)s pregnancy.Ami (Song Ji-in) told Shin Yu-shin (Ji Young-san) the truth of Shin Ki-rim (Noh Joo-hyun)s death, and said that Kim Dong-mi (Lee Hye-sook) should be sent to a mental hospital.However, Shin Yusin wanted to believe Kim Dong-mi, who played a mother role for him since he was 7 years old, and was distressed.Ami said that Shin Yu-shin was overly obsessed with Kim Dong-mi, and Shin Yu-shin questioned Kim Dong-mi after he was worried that he had pretended not to know when Shin Ki-rim had a heart attack.But Kim Dong-mi did not answer, but he was defeated. After that, Shin Yu-shin called the mental hospital staff and went to the hospital. Kim Dong-mi said, What did I do? Die? Die in front of my eyes?Ill die in your hand. In your hand. Not anyone else. How you do it. Then he said, Im wrong. Now Ill do it, Yusin. One son. I cant.But he was taken to the hospital. Shin Yu-shin, who looked down at Kim Dong-mi at the hospital, was troubled by the thought of Shin Ki-rim.Panmunho (Kim Eung-soo) and So Ye-jeong (Lee Jong-nam) advised their son, Judiciary Hyun (Kang Shin-hyo), to live with Bo Hye-ryong (Lee Ga-ryeong).But after losing his child, he suffered from severe depression, and began to doubt the relationship between Judge and Ami because of his obligatory illness.After that, Panmunho doubted the recruits of Buhye-ryong, and Buhye-ryong was anxious to see the baby boy who had not seen anyone alone.Park Hae-ryun (played by Jeon No-min) offered Nam Ga-bin (played by Lim Hye-young) a reunion proposal, but spent a lonely time after failing.He called Ishieun on the excuse of the house, but he was surprised to see his ex-wife, who was unknowingly a wife.Park Hae-ryun said, I want to see my face and listen to the news of the children.Shin Yu-shin (Ji Young-san) faced his ex-wife Safi-young at a hair salon, and he was embarrassed to see Safi-young pregnant and asked to talk to her, but Safi-young turned coldly.After meeting Safiyoung, Ami announced that she was married to Shin Yusin. Safiyoung thanked Ami for living well.The dead lion who stayed at the chairmans house had been gone for a long time. Song Won (Lee Min-young) continued his soul by the western half.I was glad that I was okay, he said. On the other hand, I wanted to be a manager. I was lonely.However, there was a growing anxiety after Seo Dong-ma (Boo Bae) was put on something, and on the day of Safi-youngs birth, Seo Dong-ma visited a womens clothing store and suffered an accident that the ceiling collapsed and injured her head.Seo Dong-ma, who was seriously injured in the head, jumped up and asked the questioning bodyguards standing in front of him, Who are you? At that time, Safi Young was about to give birth.On the other hand, Girl Song 3 is a story about unimaginable misfortune that has been encountered by three charming heroines in their 30s, 40s and 50s.It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m.

Seoul = = In 'Gongsakgok 3', the father was seriously injured in a collapse accident.

On TV Chosun (TV CHOSUN) weekend Drama "Divorce Composition 3 of Marriage Writing" (Im Sung-han), directed by Oh Sang-won Choi Young-soo, and hereinafter, "Gongsong 3", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st, Seo Ban (Moon Seong-ho) declared that he would be divided into his father, Seo (Han Jin-hee).

"I do not feel comfortable discriminating. My wife does not know what to do because she is beautiful. "I do not want to be good and dull," he said. "I only want a cup of water, I want my mother to take my card and jewel ring. "I was tickling my mouth, but I don't want you to tell me. I have a baby. Can you keep it? The ring is a baby. "I think you'd hate it if you give it to Uram Ami," he said. "It's a slope. I've heard a baby in decades." The West Ban also celebrated Safiyoung (Park Joo-mi)'s pregnancy.

Ami (Song Ji-in) told Shin Yu-shin (Ji Young-san) the truth of Shin Ki-rim (Noh Joo-hyun)'s death, and said that Kim Dong-mi (Lee Hye-sook) should be sent to a mental hospital. However, Shin Yusin wanted to believe Kim Dong-mi, who played a mother role for him since he was 7 years old, and was distressed. Ami said that Shin Yu-shin was overly obsessed with Kim Dong-mi, and Shin Yu-shin questioned Kim Dong-mi after he was worried that he had pretended not to know when Shin Ki-rim had a heart attack. But Kim Dong-mi did not answer, but he was defeated. After that, Shin Yu-shin called the mental hospital staff and went to the hospital. Kim Dong-mi said, "What did I do? Die? Die in front of my eyes? I'll die in your hand. In your hand. Not anyone else. How you do it." Then he said, "I'm wrong. Now I'll do it, Yusin. One son. I can't. But he was taken to the hospital. Shin Yu-shin, who looked down at Kim Dong-mi at the hospital, was troubled by the thought of Shin Ki-rim.

Panmunho (Kim Eung-soo) and So Ye-jeong (Lee Jong-nam) advised their son, Judiciary Hyun (Kang Shin-hyo), to live with Bo Hye-ryong (Lee Ga-ryeong). But after losing his child, he suffered from severe depression, and began to doubt the relationship between Judge and Ami because of his obligatory illness. After that, Panmunho doubted the recruits of Buhye-ryong, and Buhye-ryong was anxious to see the baby boy who had not seen anyone alone.

Park Hae-ryun (played by Jeon No-min) offered Nam Ga-bin (played by Lim Hye-young) a reunion proposal, but spent a lonely time after failing. He called Ishieun on the excuse of the house, but he was surprised to see his ex-wife, who was unknowingly a wife. Park Hae-ryun said, "I want to see my face and listen to the news of the children."

Shin Yu-shin (Ji Young-san) faced his ex-wife Safi-young at a hair salon, and he was embarrassed to see Safi-young pregnant and asked to talk to her, but Safi-young turned coldly. After meeting Safiyoung, Ami announced that she was married to Shin Yusin. Safiyoung thanked Ami for living well.

The dead lion who stayed at the chairman's house had been gone for a long time. Song Won (Lee Min-young) continued his soul by the western half. "I was glad that I was okay," he said. "On the other hand, I wanted to be a manager. I was lonely. However, there was a growing anxiety after Seo Dong-ma (Boo Bae) was put on something, and on the day of Safi-young's birth, Seo Dong-ma visited a women's clothing store and suffered an accident that the ceiling collapsed and injured her head. Seo Dong-ma, who was seriously injured in the head, jumped up and asked the questioning bodyguards standing in front of him, "Who are you?" At that time, Safi Young was about to give birth.

On the other hand, 'Girl Song 3' is a story about unimaginable misfortune that has been encountered by three charming heroines in their 30s, 40s and 50s. It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m.