'All The Butlers' Yoshihiro Akiyama How much? "Gangnam District Apartments."

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 8th, Yoshihiro Akiyama reported an anecdote that won before the return of the last two years.Yoshihiro Akiyama successfully made his comeback, winning the match against Aoki; Yoshihiro Akiyama said: Thank you for calling me again.I won and came back. Yoshiro Akiyama said, I lost 13 kilos, he said. I lost 13 kilos in a month and a half.So NCT Doyoung asked about the fee for Yoshiro Akiyama, and Yoshihiro Akiyama was surprised to say, I can buy an apartment.Doyoung did not stop and asked where the city was, and Yoshiro Akiyama surprised everyone by saying, I can live toward Gangnam District.Kim Dong-Hyun laughed at the glove again.Yoshiro Akiyama added, I have exercised that much, and I think I should give it that much.

In the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 8th, Yoshihiro Akiyama reported an anecdote that won before the return of the last two years.

Yoshihiro Akiyama successfully made his comeback, winning the match against Aoki; Yoshihiro Akiyama said: "Thank you for calling me again. I won and came back. " Yoshiro Akiyama said, "I lost 13 kilos," he said. "I lost 13 kilos in a month and a half.

So NCT Doyoung asked about the fee for Yoshiro Akiyama, and Yoshihiro Akiyama was surprised to say, "I can buy an apartment." Doyoung did not stop and asked where the city was, and Yoshiro Akiyama surprised everyone by saying, "I can live toward Gangnam District." Kim Dong-Hyun laughed at the glove again. Yoshiro Akiyama added, "I have exercised that much, and I think I should give it that much."